Bad Breakup

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 09:48 pm
Me and my gf of about 6 months broke up back in december. We had an amazing relationship...but she ended it because we r both juniors in HS and shes very busy so she thought it wasnt fair to me...it didnt bother me cause i understood. But yea, so weve been very close for about 4 years before that and for a while after we broke up we were kinda together but not officially...so until recently i was a jerk and gave her the ultimatum of either getting back together officially with me or we say our goodbyes now. She couldnt say she wanted to right now so we just became distant for a month. We both said things out of anger and got eachother pretty pissed off. One of our biggest problems was her friends because they are all close and they really wouldnt allow her to spend time with me, theyd make her feel guilty and etc so she knows i cant stand her friends for that reason plus others. But yea so those r really the big problems. Again, we havent spoken in about a month and to be honest, i miss her so much, i really am in love with her and cant be with anyone else right now. She told me recently she didnt have feelings for me anymore which idk if i totally believe after a 4 year close relationship ending this rapidly. I need advice...idk if i should just move on from all this and try to start over with someone else...ive thought about it...but ive also thought about doing whatever i need to do to fix things so we can be together again. I should also probably tell you guys that I dont support the idea of us being just friends because I feel that being just friends with her would be untrue to my feelings because i can never see her as just my friend...if you have ever loved someone im sure you know the feeling...so please what should i do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 552 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Aurora Dark

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 10:52 pm
If there's not enough passion, love and reason to date her again, it can't hurt to be on the safe side and say No.

Yes, -your- feelings matter, but until you know hers there will be nothing to work with. Don't decide until you know how exactly she feels.

If she says she doesn't have feelings for you, two things are possible:
a) she really doesn't, or:
b) she does, but lies about it because she wishes she didn't

If you reason and speak with her, and come clean, and b) is still not the option she tells you, then I would leave her alone.

it's all about communication, and opening up.
0 Replies