Jesus came that we may have life and have it abundantly - Whatever Your Ailment is Healed

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 08:26 pm
John 10:10
"The thief comes only to steal, kill, and destroy; I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

The Lord Jesus did not come so demons could remain inside of Christians. Demons steal, kill and destroy for Satan. Jesus cast out demons and healed, and commanded His disciples to do the same.

Those who believe may be healed in the name of Jesus Christ.

I serve the Lord in part by casting out demons and healing.

I may be found online by searching my user name.

AlertChristians

Sturgis

Reply Tue 5 Feb, 2019 11:54 pm
@AlertChristians,
If the ailmemt/illness was given as a gift from God; then, wouldn't it be wrong to counteract their gift by forcing its removal?
AlertChristians

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 12:49 am
@Sturgis,
There's no such case. There's an elephant in the room, and you're looking for fleas that aren't there.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 01:10 am
@AlertChristians,
Am i?
Wouldn't you as a Christian take an illness and appreciate it as a gift from God? A gift which can be used to teach others?

Since God is supposed to be the creator of all people and is said to make no mistakes, then any affliction visited upon us, is a gift. Even a harsh or unwelcomed gift, can prove a valuable resource and tool for learning.
AlertChristians

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 01:58 am
@Sturgis,
You ignore the elephant in the room. And you look for fleas that are not there. If you get off the hypothetical flea that's not there, and state a specific case, then there maybe something to look at.

But this thread is obviously about the elephantnt in the room. Healing for believers. You have no specific case - it does not exist.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 02:10 am
@AlertChristians,
So you are saying the fleas don't have any rights? Interesting that you believe an elephant is of greater value than the flea?

In my belief system, there is no "greater or lesser" valued creature. All are equal (and not in the Orwell sort of equal which was presented by characters from Animal Farm. Should I call you Snowball?)

As to faith and it's restorative power, yes I do believe. For me it was lesson learned, as well as a gift.
AlertChristians

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 02:15 am
@Sturgis,
Punt.You're not even a believer. Go play with your imaginary fleas. There's nothing in this thread inviting you to compare your belief system or anything else you want to type about.

The thread is for Christians and about healing in the name of Jesus. Take your imaginary fleas to another thread.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 Feb, 2019 02:32 am
@AlertChristians,
You know nothing of me. I have my beliefs, they may differ from yours. You know nothing about my beliefs or faith. Your arrogance is what may lead to your ruin.

By the way, the best way to avoid persons from posting comparisons of their beliefs, is by simply not throwing yours here (or anywhere) and then insisting yours is the only truth. In all likelihood, you aren't God.
0 Replies