1

How Do I Get This Girl To Leave Me Alone And BF Alone??

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 10:37 am
I'm 19, my bf is 26 and i am concerned about this girl stalking me i think she is also jealous because he's attractive ...
my mom has never met him either.,. we were friends on Facebook.
I blocked her and told my mom she was having an Obsession with me
and mom didn't believe me, my boyfriend is hot, has tattoos and is in shape
which my Friend Maybe jealous about . i told her to leave us alone she and ignored me , i don't know really who she is as a person and what she wants from me , as far as i know she has had a few bad experiences with guys and before i met my boyfriend she was on the same dating site. if i see her i'll tell her ''why don't you find your own man who's hot? and get a makeover that way boys would like you.'' and i don't know what her response would be
i been intimate with my bf once, and since he has been working
i don't get to see him often but we talk on Whatsapp all the time
since my mom doesn't have a phone i hope she doesn't see all the naughty pics he sent me and go through all my texts we sent back and forth
and possibly delete him from my contacts i pray that it doesn't happen
here is a quick description of her (The Girl i don't like)
she has black hair sometimes dyes it And , wears glasses
and likes Justin Bieber.. anyways i need advice so she can leave me alone
what should i say to her so she can go away

3  
Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 11:13 am
@valentina99,
Telling someone to get a makeover is no way to defuse a situation. Please don't do that. It's obnoxious and rude.

Come clean with your mother so you'll stop worrying about that.

As for this girl? Just block her.

CoastalRat

0  
Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 11:28 am
@valentina99,
Are you sure you are 19?

You seem more concerned about telling us about your bf than explaining the problem. I'm betting you are more like 15. I be it is your mom's phone that she lets you use, so of course you would be concerned about the naughty pics sent by your bf. (Why would you have a phone, even if you are 19, but your mom does not so borrows yours? Really? I don't buy it.) First you say this girl is your friend, then at the end you don't like her. Which is it? And who the heck cares what she looks like or that she likes Justin Bieber?

Fact is, I don't buy into your whole post. I think it is poppycock. But, on the off chance it is not, I will answer your question.

Just say, "Go away." Block her on all social media. Block her on your phone (or your mother's phone, as the case may be.) That should do it.