How Do I Get This Girl To Leave Me Alone And BF Alone??

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 10:37 am
I'm 19, my bf is 26 and i am concerned about this girl stalking me i think she is also jealous because he's attractive ...
my mom has never met him either.,. we were friends on Facebook.
I blocked her and told my mom she was having an Obsession with me
and mom didn't believe me, my boyfriend is hot, has tattoos and is in shape
which my Friend Maybe jealous about . i told her to leave us alone she and ignored me , i don't know really who she is as a person and what she wants from me , as far as i know she has had a few bad experiences with guys and before i met my boyfriend she was on the same dating site. if i see her i'll tell her ''why don't you find your own man who's hot? and get a makeover that way boys would like you.'' and i don't know what her response would be
i been intimate with my bf once, and since he has been working
i don't get to see him often but we talk on Whatsapp all the time
since my mom doesn't have a phone i hope she doesn't see all the naughty pics he sent me and go through all my texts we sent back and forth
and possibly delete him from my contacts i pray that it doesn't happen
here is a quick description of her (The Girl i don't like)
she has black hair sometimes dyes it And , wears glasses
and likes Justin Bieber.. anyways i need advice so she can leave me alone
what should i say to her so she can go away

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,894 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 11:13 am
@valentina99,
Telling someone to get a makeover is no way to defuse a situation. Please don't do that. It's obnoxious and rude.

Come clean with your mother so you'll stop worrying about that.

As for this girl? Just block her.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 1 Feb, 2019 11:28 am
@valentina99,
Are you sure you are 19?

You seem more concerned about telling us about your bf than explaining the problem. I'm betting you are more like 15. I be it is your mom's phone that she lets you use, so of course you would be concerned about the naughty pics sent by your bf. (Why would you have a phone, even if you are 19, but your mom does not so borrows yours? Really? I don't buy it.) First you say this girl is your friend, then at the end you don't like her. Which is it? And who the heck cares what she looks like or that she likes Justin Bieber?

Fact is, I don't buy into your whole post. I think it is poppycock. But, on the off chance it is not, I will answer your question.

Quote:
what should i say to her so she can go away
Just say, "Go away." Block her on all social media. Block her on your phone (or your mother's phone, as the case may be.) That should do it.

mystikmind

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 04:44 pm
@CoastalRat,
There is an 'air' of immaturity around her post?
By the age of 19 your parents should have taught you that your privacy is sacred and any breech is a very serious matter, no one should be accessing your phone without your permission. If your parents are doing that when you are 19, that is what i call creepy!!
chai2

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 06:44 pm
@mystikmind,
but mystikmind, he's got Tattos!
mystikmind

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2019 07:16 pm
@chai2,
Yea well, what that says is that he aint the type you bring home to meet the parents.... at least not until you are 30 years old!! lol
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Mar, 2019 02:07 am
@chai2,
Just over a minute long, and very funny.

glitterbag

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2019 10:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Loved it!
izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Apr, 2019 06:37 am
@glitterbag,
Dara O Briain is on everything over here. He's an accomplished comedian who presents Mock the Week, but he's also a scientist and PC gamer who presents lots of science and gamer shows.

Quote:
Action-adventure game God of War has won the sought-after Best Game prize at the 15th annual Bafta Games Awards.

The game is rooted in ancient mythology and stars Kratos, the former Greek god of war, and his son Atreus.

Fortnite, released in 2017, was named best evolving game.

Despite receiving six nominations, UK-made western adventure Red Dead Redemption 2 walked away empty-handed at the glitzy ceremony in central London.

Presenter Dara O'Briain told the BBC the event celebrates the diversity of the games industry and the award results can be surprising.

"Like the movie industry suddenly going indie and choosing all indie and not choosing the blockbusters, Bafta has a tendency to do that," he said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47817730

And there's a running gag that he looks like the cartoon on the back of Megabus buses.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m73pprOV4v1rzl2uho1_1280.png

And Mayor Sausage.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/dc/11/b6dc11ba98ed0e694486793cf57b431e.jpg
0 Replies