Bush family ties to the Nazi Regime

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 05:18 pm
((((((((((((Roger!)))))))))))))

Stories? Who me? Shocked I've never told any stories. I'm a perfect lady, just ask Sam...or me. Laughing

How have you been sweetheart? I did some checking and it was around mid-November when I posted here last. I can't tell you the number of times my system crashed since then. I was so angry that Sam had to actually teach me to speak geekish. If that wasn't bad enough, I had to learn to understand it too. Me! A poor, defenseless woman being subjected to the hardships of understanding RAM and other foreign acronyms. Learning the acronyms was bad enough, but understanding them and how they applied to computers and their operations was truly a test. However, I finally prevailed and, well, here I am. I tell you that it was a true ordeal.

Actually, we also had one of our pups come down with Blastomycosis, a funal infection that attacked his lungs and spread from there. Even with heavy does of an antifungal agent, we couldn't beat it. He died in our arms on Dec 16th. I tore me up a lot, but I'm better now.

It was shortly after that that my computer system began to do weird things and Sam became my teacher in computer "science". I did system restores almost daily. Then there was the problem with our home network that left me offline for a week and Sam on the phone with Tech Support for three full days, consecutively.

If that wasn't enough, we also began tearing up the carpeting and linoleum in our house. It was torn and in need of repair. What we found under the underlayment was 12 inch, tongue and groove, old growth, pine planks. The wood is beautiful, once it has a good washing, oiling, waxing and buffing by hand. We have about half of it washed and we need good weather to use the bleach/water solution needed to kill the mold we discovered.

Hmmmmm, let's see. Oh, we were invited to attend a battalion reunion in Branson, Misouri this June. That meant a lot of phone calls and emails with people I haven't seen since 1968, in Vietnam. This battalion is one I served with, while with the 101st Airborne Division. My old friends know about my changes and are cool with them. I'm now the first openly transgendered member of the "Screaming Eagles" Association. Still, making people think. :wink:

So, that's about it. Not much happening in our neck of the woods. (Pun intended)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 05:20 pm
Yup - and that didn't bear on JFK's politics - which is my point, I believe.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 05:23 pm
Timber
Of course. Bush does not need any family ties to prove he is rotten to the core.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 06:42 pm
au1929 wrote:
Timber
Of course. Bush does not need any family ties to prove he is rotten to the core.

Hmmmm, sounds like a bad rerun of Tom Terrific!
0 Replies

chiczaira

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 01:01 am
Perhaps Au 1929 should have worked harder to let people know about Bush's "rottenness". He was, perhaps unfortunately for AU 1929, re-elected President. Don't worry, au 1929, it happens to all of us, I felt the same way when "the fastest zipper in DC" was re-elected in 1996.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 07:00 am
chiczaira
Quote:
Don't worry, au 1929, it happens to all of us, I felt the same way when "the fastest zipper in DC" was re-elected in 1996

Why, because you weren't in on the action. Sad
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 08:55 am
I do find it ironic that there exist individuals who claim that there should be no connection between father and son (politically, morally, socially, etc.), but would steadfastly maintain that any liberal carries with him/her the sins of past liberal leaders, and conservatives who carry with them the sins of their past leaders.
0 Replies