I asked celebrities if they cared for Americans killed by illegals.

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2019 12:50 am
Their responses were blocking me.

At the time I was asking Sophia Bush about her views, she insulted me for having 8 followers. LOL I'm like Excuse me I'm not a famous person and I don't spend all day tweeting so I wouldn't have a lot of followers.

I only made a Twitter to tweet to celebrities pretty much, not as a way to get 10 million followers.

She was really childish calling me a troll and stuff - thought that was unprofessional behavior coming from a public figure who criticizes Trump's "professionalism."

Should it be okay for celebrities to insult their fans that disagree with them and still have a platform?

We didn't make these celebrities famous for their political views. We follow them because we like the movies and shows they played in and they are abusing their platforms to push their Anti-Trump agenda.

I thought about throwing John Tucker's DVD out a movie Sophia was in but then I said to myself I already bought it and I should keep it in support for the non-crazy people that were in the film.

Hilarie Burton, Chrissy Teigen, Topher Grace, Elisa Donovan, John Cusack etc. all blocked me when I asked them why they never seem to tweet support for the families that lost loved ones to illegals who killed their family members and their responses were blocking me or insulting me.

Very professional, Hollywood.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,081 • Replies: 3

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2019 10:39 pm
Welcome to A2K.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 28 Jan, 2019 11:01 pm
@caligirllivin,
Did you also ask them if they care about killings by catholic or Jews or blacks or whites and so on?

You do know that the crime rate for illegals is roughly half the crime rate of whites I would assume.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 29 Jan, 2019 12:10 am
You're a troll if your tweets were argumenta ad hominem as your posts here tend to be, like calling the people you disagree with snowflakes.
0 Replies