Detractors from the real issues:

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 01:45 am
All of these are non-issues

-the wall / the wall being "immoral"
-racism, sexism, lgbt (is playing identity politics)
-religion - non-issue

any other ist and ism that the democrat supporters rant and rave about are big detractors from the fact that many people are moving away from democratic controlled states and gun laws don't work: see Chicago - Obama's hometown - 55 people get murdered on a daily basis in a gun free zone.

The democrats constantly bring up racism, sexism, etc. because they love to play on people's emotions and get them riled up.

People are too dumb to realize that that they're voting for higher cost of living and getting taxed more when they vote for democrats. -If you can't even afford to live in or move to California why are you voting for democrats? Common sense isn't so common.

Democrats also take advantage of the disabled and elderly because they know the disabled rely on their "free" government programs.

They also bribe people with welfare and Obama phones and accuse Republicans of things that they're actually doing.

I'm just trying to figure out why people aren't seeing what I'm seeing??

I can't be easily tricked like half the country can.
I'm an analytical person and I read between the lines. Things aren't black or white for me.

Not to mention the media took a photo from 2014 of children in cages and they claim it happened under the Trump administration and dumb people believed it and didn't check the date of the photo.

/face palm

hightor

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 03:38 am
@caligirllivin,
Quote:
see Chicago - Obama's hometown - 55 people get murdered on a daily basis in a gun free zone.

While the gun murder rate in Chicago is worrisome, it's nowhere near 55/day.
Quote:
The democrats constantly bring up racism, sexism, etc. because they love to play on people's emotions and get them riled up.

"Riling people up" is not limited to the Democratic Party, as is evident in the coverage of pro-Trump rallies, and an analysis of Mr. Trump's rhetoric. Unfortunately rational debate doesn't seem to be a feature of out current political culture.
Quote:
People are too dumb to realize that that they're voting for higher cost of living and getting taxed more when they vote for democrats.

People are also too dumb not to see that tax receipts aren't flowing into the pockets of the politicians who vote to raise them but are either being applied to pay the cost of debt already incurred or to provide services, programs, or projects which will improve people's lives. And yes, such enterprises do cost money, but not nearly as much as the trillions Republicans deceptively committed us to with the irresponsible and unending wars in the Mideast.
Quote:
Democrats also take advantage of the disabled and elderly because they know the disabled rely on their "free" government programs.

How are people 'taken advantage of" by directing the government to serve their needs?
Quote:
Things aren't black or white for me.

That's not the impression you're giving in your postings on this site.
Quote:
Not to mention the media took a photo from 2014 of children in cages and they claim it happened under the Trump administration and dumb people believed it and didn't check the date of the photo.

We have entire industries devoted to the online dissemination of disinformation and many people have been confused or misled — purposely — by various types of propaganda. Examples abound and aren't exclusively left or right in origin.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:45 am
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:

I'm just trying to figure out why people aren't seeing what I'm seeing??

Well, you’re not doing a good job promoting your opinions.

You don’t start with something like “god you people are soooo stupid and I’m so much smarter than you” if you’re trying to convince someone of something.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 03:46 pm
@maporsche,
She has convinced me she is an extremely stupid fox news junkie.
0 Replies