People stressing me out with their biased views.

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:09 am
Hello,

I'm getting fed up with telling a friend why I don't support democrats. He doesn't seem to be listening to a word I say and he chooses the media over someone he closely knows which is disappointing because he knows I'm not dumb in anything I do or support so I don't know why he doesn't listen to what I say and he still makes excuses for the democrats and tries to point the finger at Republicans every time I say democrats do it ten times worse what he accuses Republicans of. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to be around any democrats because they stress me out with their one-sided views in how they never call out crimes when their own side commits crimes.

And I'm getting tired of the Nazi BS, being censored on social media platforms just because I don't promote democratic values, the unfairness, double standards and hypocrisy.

-How democrat supporters excuse Barack Obama giving Iran/Iraq $150 Billion yet they want to whine about Trump's $5.6 Million dollar wall.

They also irritate me when they talk about Russia collusion when they're trying to make Daca/ illegals legal for the votes which is also foreign interference.

I tried to have a mature discussion on Twitter today with a democratic Brat and she blocked me when I reminded her about what Bill Clinton did and Keith Ellision beat up his ex-girlfriend yet he was never asked to step down from his position. The democratic extremists have no ability to admit when they are wrong and they throw tantrums every time I say something they don't like to hear.

I'm getting sick of the fact how no democrat ever gets punished for the crimes they commit.

Another reason I will never support democrats is because of their holier-than-thou attitudes they think they're self-righteous and better than everyone and their snobby know-it-all expert posts.

I live in California and it's hilarious how a democrat tries to tell it like it is to me when I live in the most radical leftist state their is and I can say from personal experiences that democratic policies are not working.

I've lived in both a Democratic and Republican state and it's far more affordable in Republican states. I know several people who are moving to Texas and have moved to Texas from California, yet people still vote for expensive democratic policies.

I can't even with half of the country. I'm sick of wasting my time trying to tell people why democrats are more evil.

All the celebrities are afraid of speaking out against the Radical Leftist bosses and when Roseanne and Tim Allen did, they both lost their shows for a bit. Why would I support a side who destroys people just for disagreeing with them?

I'm also sick of the fact that they want to bombard me with posts about this Catholic School boy and this Native American vet when Diamond and Silk are black Trump supporters and YouTube and Facebook tried to demonitize Diamond and Silk just for having a different view even though they are respectful.

Also Twitter Support, Facebook, social media tech giants are another reason why I will never support democrats. They allow death threats toward Republicans that people don't get punished for saying they want to punch a Nazi or Republican, but if I were to say I want to punch a democrat I'd get suspended. Violence is violence no matter who it is toward and one side shouldn't get away with it over the other.

I'm at my last straw trying to tolerate people's stupidity. Should I tell my friend I'm to the point where I don't want to be friends with someone who supports people that are trying to silence me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,204 • Replies: 25

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:56 am
Try to see if you two can "agree to disagree" on political issues and simply not discuss politics at all.

But note that this would also mean not subjecting your friend to your own political views, even when you are sure that he is wrong and you are right.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 03:42 am
@caligirllivin,
The way all youre accusations come out to someone who doesnt support them is that'Since youre side did X it makes it ok that our sie is now doing it"

See how childish that sounds. ?? Why cant you support the fact that wrongdoings on both sides need attention , not pmission based on whose mule it is.

The fact that Clinton was a lying Sumbitch does NOT excuse Trumps baldface lying on camera and his changing story about his dealings with the enemy.

AGreeing to disagree may work. In your case, I dont think so because you seem to be self-initiating many of these issues.
Good Luck on that though.
Until the country splits into a number of Balkan states, our Constitution clearly supports both your opinions. Learn to better live within the US Constitution

0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:23 am
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:

I'm getting fed up with telling a friend why I don't support democrats.

Ok, stop doing that. Presumably you two have other things to talk about, so stay there.
0 Replies

caligirllivin

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:41 am
@caligirllivin,
Last night I had three upvotes on my post. Did a little snowflake get butthurt about all my facts and how I called them out for their hypocrisy??? This is another reason why I will never support Democrats. Trolls downvote my posts just because I say things they don't like to hear!
caligirllivin

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:56 am
@caligirllivin,
Whoever downvoted my posts for no reason you're really not helping your causes.
engineer

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 09:01 am
@caligirllivin,
People down vote threads because they aren't interested in them and don't want them clogging up their feeds. I down vote tons of puzzle threads for example.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 09:05 am
@caligirllivin,

perhaps you are also stressing them out with your biased views...
0 Replies

caligirllivin

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 09:15 am
@caligirllivin,
Apparently, only Anti Trump people are allowed to get up votes and if you don't hate Trump you'll get down voted into oblivion. Who is the dictator now??? Not Trump.
Lash

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 09:17 am
@caligirllivin,
1. I can’t stand Trump.
2. Your last post was on point.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 12:53 pm
@caligirllivin,
Well first off - your problem is living in CA and having the opposite point of view of most of the people in the state.

The second is taking all this personally. Including the up and down votes on here. This site is also a bit more leaning toward the Democrats so that could be why you got down votes or it could be any other a million reasons.

I am with someone else that mentioned on here - if it stresses you out people having a different set of opinions - no matter whether they are 100 percent clouded or just that they have a different viewpoint with their facts....why talk politics to them? It will just stress you out and accomplish nothing.

Sometimes it just has to be - you decide to have a difference of opinion and move on.

I would suggest not discussing with these people who stress, don't post if it stresses you as well.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:10 pm
@caligirllivin,
Quote:
Who is the dictator now???

Well it certainly isn't the handful of people who happened to thumb down your ill-tempered diatribe:

Quote:
Dictator definition, a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

Not really applicable here, is it. And while Mr. Trump would like to be a dictator, he really doesn't have absolute power, so you're right on that.

If you're uncomfortable sharing your political views in mixed company why not find a site which is unabashedly pro-Trump? There are plenty of them and, unlike this place, people with opposing views get banned pretty quickly. It's like having your own echo chamber!
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:56 pm
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:

Did a little snowflake get butthurt about all my facts and how I called them out for their hypocrisy???

Wow!
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:59 pm
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:

I'm at my last straw trying to tolerate people's stupidity.

Do you accept the fact that there are people who feel the same way about your side?

Do you understand at all why that might be?

Are you able to intelligently argue your oppositions positions on issues?
0 Replies

caligirllivin

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:52 pm
@caligirllivin,
A dictator is someone who silences opposing views also known as trolls downvoting my posts. Ironic how anti Trump trolls call trump a dictator when Democrats are trying to control free speech and silence those who dare call out Democrats for their hypocrisy.
engineer

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 03:38 pm
@caligirllivin,
If this is stressing you out with your friend, you need to disengage. Play cards or Monopoly or something. Not worth your friendship when you clearly can't come to consensus.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:29 pm
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:
A dictator is someone who silences opposing views also known as trolls downvoting my posts.
There are a handful of leftists who don't actually post messages but who downvote any post with facts in it.

The easy solution is for conservatives to vote all these posts back up. Everyone gets one vote per message.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:40 pm
@caligirllivin,
Quote:
Trump trolls call trump a dictator when Democrats are trying to control free speech and silence those who dare call out Democrats for their hypocrisy
I can ee where the discord begins. You seem to just want to engage in name calling an claiming that you have the only truth around here.
I think Id drop you also.
Are you 14 or younger??
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 05:20 pm
@caligirllivin,
The people that you claim are stressing you out, just might be right.
Just maybe, you are wrong.
Just something for you to think about.

If you don't like talking politics with democrats, then stop.
Democrats probably feel the same way about you.
I'm a democrat and I most definitely believe that you are wrong.
0 Replies

caligirllivin

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:19 pm
@caligirllivin,
It doesn't really matter what any Democrats say. I see their hypocrisy and I will never vote for them. Can't stand their smugness and holier than thou attitudes and abusing the downvote button to downvote my posts because I'm not a Democrat. Every election I have always voted straight Republican. Democrats haven't given me one good reason why I should vote for the lot.