I desperately need some advice...

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 03:11 pm
I think I still like like my ex-boyfriend, but I have this feeling that going out with him would spoil our relationship...but at the same time it might make it better...Oh I dunno....You see we only went out for a while then broke up b'coz I wouldn't pull him (I have OCD and the whole germ thing eeeuuugghhh!!) then next day he asked me out again and I said no...trying to show I couldn't be messed about...But we do flirt a lot still and are really open towards eachother...I just need some advice, do you think I should go out with him again?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 943 • Replies: 8
No top replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:40 am
By the way Alex, if you are readnig this now, it's serious break of our trust you know!!!

xx
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:43 am
Re: I desperately need some advice...
honey_rose_cr wrote:
.You see we only went out for a while then broke up b'coz I wouldn't pull him

You wouldn't pull him? Does that mean you wouldn't give him a blow job or am I way off here?

Because if that's the case, you don't need him. He's looking for one thing and one thing only sweetheart.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 09:06 am
Pull = french kiss

If he's not sensitive enough to cope with that then how is he gonna cope with any of the other problems that OCD brings?
First rule of being depressed / paranoid / OCD and relationships - there is NO point getting with anyone who cannot cope with it - you will just spoil whatever friendship you have
0 Replies

msnikki71

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 08:13 pm
Wow, you didnt want to kiss him. French Kissing. Im sorry doll no matter what you do or anything, germs are everywhere. If thats all he wants is your attention and your loving touching commitment, and you could see yourself going out there and getting hurt. Maybe im way off of topic here if i am please let me know and im sorry. Let me know maybe i could help some more.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2005 11:04 pm
So, what do the letters OCD stand for?
Orange County Disease?
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 07:48 am
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder...
Thx for your advice guys!!
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2005 07:53 am
Very Happy :wink:

K I think I'll prob leave it anyway...He saw the message and thought I put it deliberately on the site becoz he knew it Confused !!! I didn't even know he knew a2k but he's trying to make a mountain outa a molehill!!
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 09:50 am
Also if you read this again Alex, I am NOT plotting against you, and I DO have OCD, it's just I'm part way getting past it so I don't freak out as much!! Except with the whole checking thing at nite....but you know...
0 Replies