4

I'm 18 and I have never orgasmed or ejaculated.

fukdora

Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:01 pm
I'm an 18-year-old male and I have never orgasmed or ejaculated before. I have never had sex, but I have tried masturbating multiple times and I just simply never ejaculate but I can get hard when watching porn and such. I am attracted to women and I don't have any problems that I know of (I've never been to the doctor for this)
Is there something wrong with me?
Is this common, and do I just have to wait?

Thanks In advance for help Smile

2  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:35 pm
@fukdora,
I would talk to a doctor. I am not a doctor, but based on personal experience this is unusual.

I wouldn't worry about it, but it sounds like something you want and it might be something that a doctor can help with. That's what doctors are for.
PUNKEY

2  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:44 pm
@fukdora,
The issue is whether this is a physical condition or a psychological hangup.

Have you ever had a wet dream?

When is the last time you had a physical?
fukdora

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
I have never had a wet dream. I'm not sure what you mean by physical?
fukdora

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Thanks, that's probably what I'll end up doing. it's just a little bit embarrassing to talk about in person haha.

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 02:59 pm
@fukdora,
In general, you should feel free to talk to doctors about anything. Hopefully you can find a doctor that will make you feel comfortable. It is possible there is a medical issue involved, you want to know that.

As you get older, you will talk to doctors about all kinds of things, from testicular bumps, to prostate issues.

Get used to it... things only get more awkward in middle age Wink
PUNKEY

2  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 03:06 pm
@fukdora,
Make an appointment with a urologist to rule out any physical cause.

fukdora

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 03:27 pm
@maxdancona,
haha thank you for your help Smile

fukdora

1  
Reply Tue 8 Jan, 2019 03:28 pm
@PUNKEY,
thanks!

kausik

0  
Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 11:00 pm
@fukdora,
What is the method you are using?
kausik

0  
Reply Tue 19 Feb, 2019 11:23 pm
@kausik,
it may be that the method used by you may be wrong. You try to start fresh. Find a place and time free from all others, for about half an hour. take about 5 - 6 deep breathe. watch some good decent masturbation video. this will slowly raise your tool. undress one by one. if a mirror is there do it in front of it.
One method is to use your hand. Apply some oil on your tool. catch it, press it and slowly shake it towards front and back so that the top portion skin goes back and front. If it is dry apply some oil. While doing the hand job imagine of a beautiful female and imagine that your tool is going in and out of herr tool. If you do like this you should get pleasure in about 10 to 15 minutes.

A widow

0  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 02:03 am
@fukdora,
fukdora, is your name any indication of your problem? Who is Dora?
I am a medical clinician. My recommendation to you is that you do some reading on the topic of your concern and learn more about it. When you feel conficent with the information consult with a urologist. That is their specialty and they can help you in a concientious respectful way. Sexuality is a private mater and very important for healthy living. Everyone views it differently, and you should find within yourself the value you place upon it. If there is nothing physically wrong with your anatomy, then consult with a psychologist and/or a spiritual therapist. It is important to be healthy in all areas of your life. I wish you the very best.

1  
Reply Wed 20 Feb, 2019 08:41 pm
@A widow,
I call bullshit. Why would a "medical clinician" suggest someone wait before seeing a doctor?

alexkevin

-1  
Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2019 08:02 am
@fukdora,
You should consult a doctor because it is not normal.

arjunsharda

-1  
Reply Tue 5 Mar, 2019 01:21 am
@fukdora,
Not enough semen

Sperm are made in the testicles. To reach the penis, they travel along the narrow tube of the epididymis (which lies just outside the testicles) and then along larger tubes (one from each testicle). These tubes join together and go through the prostate gland to the penis. The journey distance is about 6 metres (because the epididymis tube is very tiny and tightly coiled), and can take up to 3 weeks. They are ejaculated from the urethra, the same tube that carries urine out of the penis.

maryhill011

0  
Reply Mon 18 Mar, 2019 11:47 pm
Consult your doctor