tips for oversensitive girlfriend?

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 11:49 am
My girlfriend and I have been together for a while and I've noticed this on several occasions. Every time things start getting heated I start to notice her oversensitivity. She reacts to the gentliest touches and gets worked up really fast. At first I didn't really think it's a big deal but it got me interested. One time she came untouched after a massage and a make out session. I know in fact that she's a virgin so that's why I'm in no rush to go all the way too soon but I'm curious to hear any thoughts on the topic. I'm interested in any tips/tricks that might make her feel good.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,129 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 02:47 pm
you think she is virginal not know. if she is oversensite during make out sessions may be she is unsure what to do or afraid you will go to far if she responds easily. seems best avenue is to openly discuss her reactions to determine why she acts this way. are you both naked during make outs or partial coverage. does she let you touching her anywhere? does she blush or act nervous when you explore her body. perhaps she is upset you don't go all the way like her prior lovers but is fearful to ask.
0 Replies