Should i get back with my gf?

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2018 03:57 am
Hello to all
I have been dating this girl for about 5months now, and in the first months all was working great then she started showing her bad temper..She was jelaous, making me scenes, calling me different names and most important she started making excuses how her EX BF was better and how he knew her better, which is true since they were for 5 years together..

although she claims that she doesn't love him at all, and that she waited so much to find someone like me , she keeps contacting him when we are fighting...She did that 3x already and one time she moved it too far.

She invited him over, when she was with her family just so i can feel jealous and afraid or something like that.
She only do this when she drinks and she is drunk or she is unstable..like she has some disorder or something.
After that passes, she sometimes cry and says how she made huge mistake and how she knows that this is stupid, and she never did anything like this only with me because she loves me but sometimes she says she also hates me like some devil is inside of her that tells her this.

AS for me, what i do is maybe irritating is that i asked her to much questions about her previous partners throughout months, and also asked her why she was so unstable, why she has this temper and she finds this irritating..

also she wants to live with me separated and i am working my butt off so we can afford that, but she always says now i can't wait anymore you need to find solution and so on(i am living with my mom and she lives with her mom and brother)

So basically we were fighting over these small things, and main issue i have with this girl is her EX who is sucker and he will fly to see her at 5am if needed, but as far as i know she only wants to hurt me with him etc...

BUT i can't trust her enough and what should i do in order for me to be with this girl, since i am felling lots of emotions toward this girl(maybe even some love)..
Sorry for longer post.
Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,307 • Replies: 9

jespah

Reply Sat 29 Dec, 2018 07:39 am
@geartips,
Run away from this trainwreck as fast as you can.
geartips

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2018 08:46 pm
@jespah,
issue is that i started to love this girl, and when we are not fighting we can have nice life...problem is only that she has bad temper and i ask to many questions to her and that drives her crazy and then she doesn't know what she is doing...weird
jespah

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2018 07:22 am
@geartips,
Oh FFS you're being mistreated by her.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2018 09:31 am
@geartips,
Quote:
Should i get back with my gf?

no

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2019 08:02 am
@geartips,
Why would you want to stay with her? She is driving you crazy, purposely making you jealous and is evidently a drunk. Move on.

Also, for future reference, it is really a bad idea to be questioning a relationship partner about their previous partners. First, it really is none of your business. And second, it will only lead to you being upset/concerned that you don't measure up.
0 Replies

Randomguy354

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 04:41 am
@geartips,
Leave her and find someone else who will treat you better. A great relationship is one where there is not a lot of arguments. A girl who treats you bad and tries to make you jealous with her ex raises a lot of red flags. Find someone who you can be happy with and will treat you better. You deserve better. Hope this helps.
0 Replies

mohsin7t6

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 05:39 am
@geartips,
NO NO NO
supermodels

Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 04:37 am
@mohsin7t6,
After reading your post I would like to advice you, if you have lots of emotions toward this girl and find it difficult for you to picture yourself without her in the future, than forgive her and gave her a second chance.
mystikmind

Reply Tue 19 Mar, 2019 06:31 pm
@supermodels,
There is this false idea that goes around that suggests you should not talk about past relationships..... but, for me, it is about trust, and if you expect to be in a relationship with someone you have to be honest and build trust. If i am dating a woman who is over sensitive about my questions on their past and past relationships and evasive on certain issues, i see that as a RED FLAG!!!!!

It is my opinion that a new partner has the right to know deeply about the previous relationship and why it ended in order to demonstrate it is properly resolved and that you are ready for a new relationship. If you cannot or will not talk about your past relationship honestly then how can you justify that you are ready to move on??
0 Replies