extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:27 pm
Setanta wrote:
No, Boss, its much simplet than that . . .

Everyone breathes

Everyone dies

Breathing is fatally dangerous

Wow. Okay, I think I'm getting it. So is it something the government is putting in the air?

I heard the government doesn't like faith healing. If you're a faith healing doctor, they ban you from working in hospitals. This is so those crazy western medicine doctors can sell you medicine and make money.

So I figured the government might be putting something in the air too, to help the misguided non-faith healers make more money?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:32 pm
Quote, "I heard the government doesn't like faith healing. If you're a faith healing doctor, they ban you from working in hospitals. This is so those crazy western medicine doctors can sell you medicine and make money.

So I figured the government might be putting something in the air too, to help the misguided non-faith healers make more money?"

If you're talking about the US government, the probability can be better than 50/50.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:34 pm
On second thought, that may not be necessary. President Bush passed drug legislation last year to gurantee that the drug companies will reap trillions of dollars. But, greed sees no boundary.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:34 pm
Yeah. Careful what you say
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:40 pm
What's that behind those trees?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/black_hele3.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:42 pm
On my recent visit to Vietnam, we learned from the local guide there that the US used agent orange, agent green, and agent blue, but Americans didn't hear about agent green and agent blue. Wonder why?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:45 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
On my recent visit to Vietnam, we learned from the local guide there that the US used agent orange, agent green, and agent blue, but Americans didn't hear about agent green and agent blue. Wonder why?

Well I guess the Pentagon's efforts aren't completely in vain.

Plus, blue and green tends to blend into the countryside better than orange. Probably not as noticeable.

Maybe they're still using blue and green all over the place, only we don't know it.

Ever notice that when you look at the countryside, its mosty green & blue? hmmm
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:47 pm
timberlandko wrote:
What's that behind those trees?

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/black_hele3.jpg

for the love of...

let us pray
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:49 pm
extra medium wrote:
let us pray
See. You do have faith.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:51 pm
neologist wrote:
extra medium wrote:
let us pray
See. You do have faith.

I have never said I do not have faith.

I just didn't specify what I have faith in.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:54 pm
OH
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:01 pm
A number of herbicides were used by The US during the Vietnam War. Agents Purple, Green, Pink, Orange, Orange II (or "Super Orange"), and White all were based on 2,4,-D and/or 2,4,5,-T, as were Dinoxol and Trinoxol. Also used were the commercial herbicides Bromacil, Diquat, Paraquat, Tandex, Monuron, Diuron, and Dalapon. Most, other than Orange, were used primarilly '62-64, while Orange was the herbicide-of-choice from roughly '65 through '70, with a good bit of Orange II being used in '68-69. Another "Color" agent, Blue, based on cacodylic acid, saw brief use in '63, but results were less than satisfactory. The "Color" designation had nothing to do with the color of the compound, but rather referred to the identifying marking bands on the containers or drums of the primary active ingredient. Generally, for use the active ingredient was mixed with kerosene or another light petroleum product for spray application. The all stunk - there was the petroleum odor, sorta like jet exhaust, but there was something else I can't really describe - kinda musty-metallic, as I recall. Wasn't nice, and the stink lasted a long while after the spraying. I dunno if they smelled different from one another; I have no idea what was being sprayed when and near where I happened to be when spraying was going on. It did kill folliage - for a few days to a few weeks, there was considerable die-back. The jungle always won though, and it seemed to come back in even thicker than it had been before the area was sprayed.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:02 pm
I have faith that Puglia will be back.

I told you just a few moments ago on the other thread, after he said he was leaving: "I have faith he will be back" and sure enough he came back!
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1358791#1358791

Witness the magic of Faith! :wink:
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:05 pm
timberlandko wrote:
A number of herbicides were used by The US during the Vietnam War. Agents Purple, Green, Pink, Orange, Orange II (or "Super Orange"), and White all were based on 2,4,-D and/or 2,4,5,-T, as were Dinoxol and Trinoxol. Also used were the commercial herbicides Bromacil, Diquat, Paraquat, Tandex, Monuron, Diuron, and Dalapon. Most, other than Orange, were used primarilly '62-64, while Orange was the herbicide-of-choice from roughly '65 through '70, with a good bit of Orange II being used in '68-69. Another "Color" agent, Blue, based on cacodylic acid, saw brief use in '63, but results were less than satisfactory.

Thank goodness one good faith healer can trump all that gobblygook.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:12 pm
I gotta either learn to live with my typos, or start using preview Embarrassed Rolling Eyes -
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:15 pm
T, your knowledge of that era is amazing.

It seems almost as if the jungle was one big test tube, and you had these (mad?) scientists experimenting. "Hmmm...what happens when we add this mixture?" "Oh, I see. Nice. Try this now. Oh. Enter results in your lab manual and hand in, at the the end of the lab period, please. Please repeat experiments to verify results."
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:18 pm
Well, I was sorta involved at the time - it was a pretty big deal to me. Still is.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:20 pm
extra medium wrote:

Witness the effect of absent mindedness . . . Puglia just addressed another member as Cobalt, even though Cobalt last posted here three weeks before Puglia registered. Smells bad to me . . . i suspect Puglia may be a formerly banned member who has a different IP address and a new e-mail account and has returned.

This might just be a bizarre coincidence . . . but i do wonder . . .
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:21 pm
Wow. Interesting that the jungle almost seemed to thrive on it. Kind of like when you shave, the hair comes back thicker.

Do you think you or any humans there suffered any adverse effects? (none of my business, of course...)
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:26 pm
Setanta wrote:
extra medium wrote:

Witness the effect of absent mindedness . . . Puglia just addressed another member as Cobalt, even though Cobalt last posted here three weeks before Puglia registered. Smells bad to me . . . i suspect Puglia may be a formerly banned member who has a different IP address and a new e-mail account and has returned.

This might just be a bizarre coincidence . . . but i do wonder . . .

Well it does appear he has the power to change into other entities.

Perhaps he is channeling Cobalt?
0 Replies