I just want to write few words

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2018 01:24 pm
I am 35 and so far I had quite a few relationships with women.
All of them were ended because of my fault and sometimes because of their fault. 10 days earlier I watched the movie "God' s Own Country" and I realised that some people can be very lucky -no matter what their sexual orientation is- and someday they can meet someone who takes care of them, makes them laugh, forgives them, protect them, defend them, someone who can understand them. Someone who can teach them to love. I am sure that most of us are looking for people with a lot of charisma and -who knows- maybe we can be lucky too!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 670 • Replies: 4
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2018 05:08 am
@abletowrite,
Lots of pressure on your mate to satisfy YOUR needs. Whatabout hers? Jever see what her needs are ?
Love is never leaving her to fill up the gas tank. Love is doing the dishes just because theyre there. Love is never dumping the Tivo without her permission.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2018 11:07 pm
need to separate reality from fantasy. movies are compensated staged fantasies with a predictable outcome. reality is not predictable but a challenge to face without fear
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 08:16 am
@abletowrite,
abletowrite wrote:

I watched the movie "God' s Own Country" and I realised that some people can be very lucky

Not if they live in ******* Yorkshire.
0 Replies

Websolute

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:00 am
you should read books and newspapers to increase your knowledge it will provide you a capacity of words and make a great writer
0 Replies