Algerian community in Australia

plage

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2009 06:54 pm
@3awicha,
if you mean in Australia, i live in Lidcombe.
sabrina88

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2009 12:22 am
Hey all

Im an exchange student from London studying n Sydney at the moment,but I'm originall Algerian. I'm keen to meet some Algerians here but they are no where to be found! :-(
SydneyJ

Reply Thu 5 Nov, 2009 02:37 pm
@dd1,
Hi dd1,

I might have missed the answer. Do you live in Sydney or Melbourne? Unfortunately, I am not even a tenth Algerian. However, I am a person who is interested in your country a lot.

If any anybody here (from Algeria), lives in Sydney and is open to a chat, please let me know

TJ (-:
0 Replies

SydneyJ

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2009 05:26 pm
@sabrina88,
Hi Sabrina,

Please accept my apology for the intrusion. I received a message from an Algerian person living in Sydney through this forum. Unfortunately it seems to have vanished from my inbox )-: I don't recall a name with the note, so wonder who was it?

I would like to learn about Algeria, its culture and people before I visit, hence my earlier communication. Are you from Algiers?

Please disregard my letter and accept a genuine apology, if you find my note unwelcome

TJ (-:

My email address is: [email protected]
Wheedler

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2010 04:24 am
@SydneyJ,
Hi SydneyJ Hi everyone,

I`m Okba from Algeria, new in Malaysia exactly kuala lumpur, i`m doing master in finance and i`m planning to immigrate in Autralia just after my master. so I need some advice like for which status I have to apply (skills workers)!!! and what are the steps.

thank you in advance.
montreal-canadians

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 04:13 am
@dd1,
hello every one am lookin' for some one to help me out ,am an algerian still livin ' in algeria holdi' a biological diploma in a local university and workin' in weat and mill idustry as a lab tech ' and wanna settle in australia but don't know how so any one made the procedure befor just contact me by mail on [email protected] or replay back in the forum
montreal-canadians

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 04:34 am
@plage,
man could ya help out an algerian who wanna immigrat to aussi
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 07:48 am
@montreal-canadians,
Just curious, montreal-canadians ...

If you are living in Algeria & want to settle in Australia, but don't know how to go about it ... what is the Canadian (email & your username) connection here?

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:40 am
@msolga,

perhaps a fan of the hockey team? http://www.throwbackguy.com/images/canadiens-logo.gif
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:45 am
@Region Philbis,
That's what I was thinking RP. The perpetual enemies of the Boston Bruins!
djjd62

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:50 am
@tsarstepan,
do you know what the CH stands for?
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:53 am
@djjd62,

i did once, but forgot.
looked 'er up -- 'Club de hockey Canadien'...
djjd62

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:54 am
@Region Philbis,
Center Hice

an old joke about the french canadian english pronunciation
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 10:56 am
@djjd62,
Now I know!!!

And knowing is half the battle!!
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 11:00 am
@djjd62,

that is how romeo burpee sez it, no doubt...
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 11:00 am
@tsarstepan,
sorry, my response was the joke, i believe RP is correct
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 11:35 am
@djjd62,
You are such a walking disillusionment djjd! Mad

First I find out that you're not a carved apple with a blade indefinitely in your mouth then I find out you finagled the true definition of CH with a joke.

I feel the vapors coming on now!
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_Inma_NeN70I/SXeMxac-Y2I/AAAAAAAADJU/YcR2MULUI64/fainting%20woman_thumb[3].jpg
msolga

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 08:32 pm
@Region Philbis,
Thank you for explaining that, Region. All is clear now!
0 Replies

MeriemG

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 01:44 pm
Hi all,

In reply to the original poster... Its been quite a while since you posted your question so you probably already know this but just in case i'll answer it anyways. Razz

Although there arn't many Algerian immigrants in Sydney compared to, lets say, lebanese or turkish immigrants, there is a fair amount of Algerians in Sydney and there is definetly an Algerian community. Most Algerians in Sydney are located in the western suburbs of Sydney such as Auburn and Lakemba. I also hear that there are more Algerians in Melbourne than Sydney but i'm not too sure.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 8 Feb, 2010 03:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
now tsar - the next question is for you.

Why is the team generally referred to as the Habs?