What specific issues or topics are most important to American progressives (liberals)?

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 10:43 am
Depending on who you ask, many topics and issues have different degrees of importance.

What specific issues or topics are most important to American progressives (liberals)?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,475 • Replies: 3
No top replies

revelette1

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 11:24 am
@Real Music,
I'm not sure I would be thought to qualify, but I'll answer anyway.

1. health care
2. wage/programs and benefits for poverty and/or a little above or seniors and/or those with disabilities.
3. justice reform for minorities.
4. get out of most of wars we are currently in, but most importantly, stop supporting the Saudis war in Yemen
5. support for Palestine independence from Israel and a state of their own or at least equal rights if it ends up being one state. (doubtful)
RABEL222

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 04:06 pm
@revelette1,
Justice reform for everyone.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Dec, 2018 06:19 pm
Most liberals want to violate people's civil rights for fun by banning pistol grips on rifles.

I don't know if it is their number one issue, but it's up there near the top of the list.
0 Replies