To the liberal posse of this board: down voting me isn't helping your cause.

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 02:16 am
The fact that you Anti-Trump haters seem to target any conservative that speaks out against your ideologies just shows you have flawed logic when you can't even back up your so-called ideologies and you resort to targeting, insulting people and stalking people because they see through your BS ideologies.

And since you haven't been able to convince me to vote for democrats, whatever I think still stands.

Thanks for confirming I chose the right side to be on by your childish, snobby know-it-all expert behaviors.

I don't say things you like to hear. I say what's reality and I couldn't care less to jump on the Anti-Trump bandwagon just because it seems like all the "cool" kids are hating Trump.

I've been looking through threads to see if other people have this issue of people abusing down votes because we believe different things and it seems that the liberals think they are the bosses of this board and they try to silence conservatives by mass down voting conservative posts.

Anyway, I really don't care about politics one way or another. I decided to chose a side since the experts demand I should hate Trump because they say so.

Telling me how I should think isn't a productive way to get my vote.

Try having an intelligent conversation instead of insulting and down voting people who call out your hypocrisy.

/eom

Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 04:21 am
@caligirllivin,
Boy, youve gone from asking for help to unerstand how a "boyfriend" is mean to you because of your political leanings to, NOW, youve become a kind of crazy "street lady " who stands out in traffic, leaning on her shopping cart containing all her worldly goods and yelling obscenities at cars.
Did anyon ever tell you that youre just flat nutz? (nothing more complicated than that).

The genius oif this country is that you are abl to spout your hhate whrever you feel like, and I am allowed to laugh at you in public.

Have a pice of shoo fly pie and a cuppa coffee at the mission.

blatham

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 05:20 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Have a pice of shoo fly pie and a cuppa coffee at the mission.

Goddamn son of a bloody bitch! Do they give away that stuff free?! Crank up the De Soto, Jessimae. We're gonna be eatin' tonight!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:34 am
You are a good source of comedy, so as long as you entertain me I won't vote you down.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 08:58 am
I find it humorous that I get voted down on a thread like this one. Very Happy
blatham

Reply Wed 23 Jan, 2019 10:49 am
@edgarblythe,
That's the funniest post I'll read today.
0 Replies