I have a gay crush

Deedooo

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 11:43 am
Hey. A few days, I was at one of my friend’s birthday party. At some point, me and her three friends (2 guys & 1 girl) decided to go get some more alcohol. When we were standing outside the shop, one of us (I think it was me, I don’t remember, we were drunk) decided to kiss each other. Also, when we were going back, all of us made out with e.o. like 5 times. I touched my now-crush’s buttocks and he reciprocated it every time after. He also said it was the girl who kissed the best and made out with her which made me a little upset. Later that night, he came to the bathroom where me and the other guy from our ‘escapade’ were talking. My crush admitted to being gay and I to being bi. I kissed him and he smiled and exited. I asked him later if he wants to repeat the excursion (I know, cringed af) but he told us to go by ourselves. It was sad but he was actually waiting for his friend (girl) to go out of the bathroom so maybe he just didn’t want to leave her? Later, I saw him dancing with the birthday girl dancing and it made me sad, I was talking with the other guy again and my crush came and asked if he could sit with us but I was sad and ignored him, so he went away. When I came home I reacted to his fb profile pic with a heart, it was late night.. and the next day (Sunday) he reacted to my profile pic with a heart. I was so confused. It’s the first time I feel such a strong attraction to a guy, I can’t eat and sleep any yet I fell so stupid and cringeworthy.I don’t know him, only saw him a few times before and talked a little. I have an impression he doesn’t care like at all, I think it had no significance for him (for instance cause he touched my friend’s butt when kissing him too). One side of me tells me to stop compromising and the other tells me to do something (we’re gonna be at my friend’s prom in a few weeks and I already make plans how to seduce him...). What can I do to find out if he likes me or how to make him like him? Should I wait until the prom/text him...? I’m afraid it was just fun and alcohol for him and nothing else, although we were not very drunk.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,246 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Dageron

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 03:36 pm
@Deedooo,
Hello!

Do not rush over to him since you do not know if he is serious or not, but nothing prevents to try to know him a little better and to see if you could go together. As Virgile wrote : "Fortune favours the bold"! :-)

You can indeed try to text him, or better to invite him for a drink for example, and see if he accepts, how he behaves when he is alone with you, etc. and who knows, maybe things will take off! And if he's not serious, well do not worry about him, you'll find better than a jerk.

Good luck!
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 12 Dec, 2018 10:57 am
"I’m afraid it was just fun and alcohol for him and nothing else . . ."

Could be. And since he is also showing interest in a girl, it probably gets really confusing for you.

But remember: the sexual activity and provocative behavior of young people (especially drinking) is not necessarily an indication of committed sexual preference. It's more like you say -" just fun and alcohol."

Don't let yourself get teased and your hopes up by someone just messing around at a party.
0 Replies

peter486

Sat 15 Dec, 2018 05:41 am
@Deedooo,
Ooo its heart touching
0 Replies