Please read and study further....

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2002 08:54 pm
Please study Senator Robert Torricelli (S.Res.307), It speaks of the "principled stand" by the american people toward in his words insuring that the lessons of the Holocaust, The Armenian Genocide, the genocides of Cambodia and Rwanda, among others will be used to help prevent future genocides.

I understand that right now our view of outsiders, as if to be American very prejudicial. Though we need not emptahphize so directly on a hasty discission of Race or Background, for that has what has kept us in the closet for so long and with the Media today, it seems to backlash at the point of Prejudice in certain minds due to the fact that these acts of terror have been done by non-Americans. I feel that we should not stereotype all non Americans as the media loves for us to believe or portray, instead I wish for a look back upon all those that have suffered due to race or our conceptions through a narrow eyed media and try and remember more what our own country and others has done to discredit or not look at other Civilizations as a whole. Yeah in the past we supported such counties, but due to 911, it seems as though we have become more close minded towards helping due to prejudice on a level where it sterotypyes all people of such descent...........
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,074 • Replies: 2
No top replies

LarryBS

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2003 10:34 pm
Thanks mellow.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 06:49 pm
Mahathama Gandhi is not bill Gate