Trump (says) approval rating would be 75 percent without Mueller

Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 10:35 pm
Trump (says) approval rating would be 75 percent without Mueller.

Published December 6, 2018

Quote:
President Trump claimed Thursday that his approval rating would be 75 percent if it wasn't for special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

"Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge's, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen," Trump tweeted.

Trump blasted Mueller's probe as "Presidential Harassment!"

The president's approval in the Rasmussen poll is higher than most other surveys. Gallup's tracking poll showed Trump's overall approval this week stands at 40 percent.

Trump's message is the latest example of him venting frustration over the increasing pace of developments in the Russia investigation.

Mueller released a memo this week detailing former national security adviser Michael Flynn's extensive cooperation with investigators and is expected to file similar documents on Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, both of whom have pleaded guilty to criminal charges.

Some legal observers have speculated the developments signal the investigation is moving closer to Trump's inner circle.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-approval-rating-would-be-75-percent-without-mueller/ar-BBQAbAQ?ocid=UE13DHP
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 12 • Views: 2,359 • Replies: 64

farmerman

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 09:32 am
@Real Music,
instead of being a pathological liar, perhaps hes just in advanced frontal dementia
izzythepush

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 10:01 am
@farmerman,
I think he's delusional and believes his own bullshit but I don't think he has dementia. I could be wrong though.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 11:07 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
pathological liar... advanced frontal dementia
he could be both.

the former has been a trait for his entire business life, the latter is a lot more recent...
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 01:28 pm
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4b/e4/5b/4be45b67f7519f1b1744a849ba756921--pro-trump-memes-republican-girl.jpg
Pissed of the little girls again.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 01:32 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4b/e4/5b/4be45b67f7519f1b1744a849ba756921--pro-trump-memes-republican-girl.jpg
Pissed of the little girls again.

That's terrible English. Assuming you mean ... "Pissed on the little girls again." Because we're talking about serial sex criminal, Donald Trump.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 7 Dec, 2018 01:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Because we're talking about serial sex criminal, Donald Trump.

"We" aren't.
farmerman

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 03:16 am
@coldjoint,
that's correct because youre a fan of selectively giving a "pass" to this man for all that he does that would have had you crying for impeachment had it been in Obama's regime.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 10:42 am
@farmerman,
It never hit me before Trump that there was as many people suffering with Xenophobia that could be used in the manner that Trump had been doing.
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 05:25 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump is an American
His kind of "Amrican" we can really do without. Hes a self dealing lying POS who is busy trying to tear down this country. Hes a danger to the Union.

BillRM

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 09:31 am
@farmerman,
Trump is a white racist American with no moral problem with using fear of non whites to advance himself no matter what it does to the union.

Thank god that while he had done a good job of tapping into this fear he is not bright enough to be able to do the maximum harm.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 11:00 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
His kind of "Amrican" we can really do without.

"We" does not apply here. You can speak for yourself and assorted sycophants that populate this forum.
Quote:
trying to tear down this country

Really, what is he doing? Be specific.
farmerman

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 11:09 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Really, what is he doing? Be specific
Stuff that, were it Obama, youd be calling for prison time.

You guys are really dense when it comes to malfeasance, non-feasance , misconduct and misfeasance, not to mention self dealing and remember emoluments???

Noone knows whether a sitting president can be charged and tried, the SCOTUS has no case history as far as I undertand.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 11:21 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

That is not an answer. I will go with the obvious, you cannot name anything.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 02:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Can't prove anything to a blind man.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 03:42 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Can't prove anything to a blind man.

And why not? He or she will reach a decision with the tools they have. The fact is you can prove and have proven 0.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 03:51 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

It never hit me before Trump that there was as many people suffering with Xenophobia that could be used in the manner that Trump had been doing.

Isn't it amazing what turns up in people when the president at least implies that it's okay?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 05:21 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Isn't it amazing what turns up in people when the president at least implies that it's okay?

Implies? Xenophobia is just another club to silence and demean people. A fancy word that has no more basis than in fact than Islamophobia. It is a manufactured condition to fit a narrative. That narrative is supposed be accepted, any dissent carries a social stigma that more and more people care little about.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 06:53 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Quote:
Really, what is he doing? Be specific

You guys are really dense when it comes to malfeasance, non-feasance , misconduct and misfeasance, not to mention self dealing and remember emoluments???

Noone knows whether a sitting president can be charged and tried, the SCOTUS has no case history as far as I undertand.

He asked for a specific example. Why didn't you give him one? Surely coming up with one example wouldn't be hard if the president were doing all these things. The inability to come up with even one example to back up very strong assertions is kind of suspicious. How is the president trying to "tear down the country?"