Cursed mothers and cursed fathers

daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:26 am
Who are the cursed mothers and who are the cursed fathers?

Does such things exist?

Does anyone really need to know?

Why look into the 'dark' matters of life? Why not move into the Light of life and away from the dark matters of life?

When a person gets to this, life becomes more philosophical than a relationship.

Leaving a/the relationship of 'good' to seek the 'dark' matters of life is something between them. Others should not need to be 'forced' into those 'private/personal' matters. Bringing others into the darkness is not 'love'.

How much do I hate thee? How much do I hate thee, the evil, the misfortunes? The strifes and the continual darkness? How much do I hate thee? Thou who forces oppression and personal desires.

Yes.. You are always correct. Always. Why? Because of your lack of duty.

People are born to live and to experience, remember? That is why they live. So they can live and learn by mistakes. Isn't that what was told?

Don't cover thy face. Don't shed a tear. Don't cower away. It is not your fault that you believe what you do. But this life experience is not for all.

You say people are born to live and to experience the pleasures of unrighteousness so they can learn. I disagree.

How do I hate thee. Thou which breakeath apart.

"A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Proverbs 6:19

Mark 3:35 "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."

Not a group who is not in favor of doing the will of God. No.. Not them... They are not brothers or sisters.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,327 • Replies: 12
No top replies

daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:43 am
@daverod,
Quote:
Mark 3:35 "For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."

Not a group who is not in favor of doing the will of God. No.. Not them... They are not brothers or sisters.

For who so ever does, not feigns, not smooth talks, but who so ever 'does' the will of God, the same are brothers and sisters and mothers.

How do I hate thee. Thou which breaketh apart brothers and sisters and mothers.

"A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."

Proverbs 6:19

Even The LORD doth hate them and 7 are an abomination unto Him.

Proverbs 6:16

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Why must I or any other need to be subjected to the abomination and not to the brothers and sisters and mothers?

Proverbs 6:16 "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7evTv3TUedk]

One day all 7 will die.

If there is noone who finds these 7 things 'wrong', then one day, all 7 will die.

7 L

7IE5
LIES

Rick Li-es, or Rick Le-es.

daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:59 am
@daverod,

Ashton-under-Lyne, England

And now all the problems seem to be coming out of England for some reason.

23.. alcohol... sexual confusion... macabre imagination.... what to do???

https://able2know.org/topic/316379-1

And herein is why I'm upset with the world.. To the point of having it destroyed...

I loss the use of my male potency. I have become 'impotent' and I'm getting revenge on the World which God created.

AND... because NOONE came to my assistance when I needed it. God curse you ALL!!!

This is what 'they' say and use as their 'excuse' which they receive 'favors' or 'grace' from/with.

IF God is 'LOVE', then why aren't any of HIS 'loving' persons assisting me to have myself 'remedied'????

https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/85/2b/b4/852bb47383cc41fd9334b299f818309d.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/photo-of-twisted-wheel-and-rick-lees-rick-lees-performing-on-stage-picture-id85064849?s=612x612
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 12:13 pm
@daverod,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmcVWJ7Dnyw

But the canyon's ever widening in the depths of her 'cold' heart.
She sets out on another 'misadventure' just to find.
She's another 2 years older and she's 3 more steps behind.

When will Churches begin to learn how to say 'no' to certain things and persons?

Are they 'better' than the parents who might have 'expelled' them for certain 'family' issues which they did not find appropriate to be within the 'family'?

And so... why not a 'city' for those persons? Why not create or buy a city for these persons to be able to enter in and find a life for themselves away from those family members which did 'expel' them from the home? Why not?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ghost+towns+for+sale+across+the+world

What is wrong with that? Instead of helping them with daily necessities, why not help them with a town or city of their own to run and manage as they desire?

If they are unwilling to listen and heed authority and adult/parent correction/advice, why not help them have a place of their own to not have to be burdened by those constant naggings of corrections and advices which do not apply to their life? They can be their own adults, their own parents, their own guidances and guardians. They can do it the way 'they' want and not need to have any fear of having to place any 'blame' on any other besides themselves in their own community/town/city.

If i truly 'hated' conformity, I would 'pay' to be able to live in such a 'city/town'.

Purchasing one of these 'ghost' towns/cities and having it 'started up', costs less, is less expensive, than 1 year's worth of local political 'actions' pertaining to these individuals.

Report : Seattle spent $53 million on the homeless in 2017
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/more-affordable-housing-only-way-to-solve-seattles-homeless-crisis-new-report-says/
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 12:31 pm
@daverod,
King County needs to spend $400 million a year to solve homeless ... issue,” said Dilip Wagle, a McKinsey senior partner based in Seattle.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/homeless/more-affordable-housing-only-way-to-solve-seattles-homeless-crisis-new-report-says/

They can deal with Board of Education from within their own town/city as to what is valuable in Education to their own persons and for the children of theirs.

400 million, 53 million, is alot of dollar bills and not alot of 'doing'.

Homeless in Seattle celebrate $3 billion affordable housing victory ... physical and addiction issues that often accompany them through the door. ... approved a spending bill this month that will give it an additional $3 billion of ...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-housing-funding/homeless-in-seattle-celebrate-3-billion-affordable-housing-victory-idUSKBN1H51RV]

3 billion for affordable housing? Why not 3 billion for an affordable city or town?

They can manage their own businesses, their own agencies, their own rentals, their own works and jobs, their own fire and police stations, their own schools, their own recreation, etc.... They can even elect their own 'mayor' and have their own local legislative and judiciary branches.

And they can still continue receiving 'benefits' from State and Federal if they need/qualify to.

They can even run and manage their own grocery stores.

The 'buildings' are already there. All they would need to do is file with the proper places and 'rent' or 'own' those places and begin making it 'their' business. A brand new 'Saf-Way' owned and operated by a certain member or members of that town/city.

This is basically 'free easy' monies just waiting to be made.

Open up a local 'Str-Bucks' and the owner(s) will be raking in the $$$,$$$,$$$. Rather than 'open up', just turn on some electricity in some buildings, make a few adjustments, start the running waters and other 'running' sources, and you've got a Business ready to serve customers.
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 12:48 pm
@daverod,
Or you can spend millions and billions on having some put indoors while on subsidies.

It's getting overcrowded in those 'cities' anyways.

We're talking 'from rags to riches', here.

Only don't forget to remind them to keep in mind the 'needing' ones, over here. We might need some 'helps' too, you know?

For who so ever does, not feigns, not smooth talks, but who so ever 'does' the will of God, the same are brothers and sisters and mothers.

And now all the problems seem to be coming out of England for some reason.

23.. alcohol... sexual confusion... macabre imagination.... what to do???

https://able2know.org/topic/316379-1
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 01:02 pm
@daverod,
There will always be excuses when nothing is being 'done'.
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 03:13 pm
@daverod,
How do I hate thee. With the love of Saints and loss of lives innocent, how do I hate thee. How do I hate thee. With the looks of pride in self grace and with the lacks of truths to which things exist, how do I hate thee? With each word spoken, both silent and spoken, which do fell the towers of strength and nobility, how do I hate thee?

With mothers and fathers who lay in beds, in sweats of cold, in bloods in throats, how do I hate thee.

Tell me, why should I not hate thee?

If thou hated myself for my lack, should I complain? Then I hate thee for the same, twain.

When lies replace the truths which already were bought, how should I not hate thee when thou edifies to these lies? How can I not hate thee when thou robbest the poor to give to the rich and when thou leadest the wrongs into the places of finery? How can I not hate thee when those that fell, for the lacks of wonderfulness, some lay in graves or in beds awaiting the same? Tell me, how can I not hate thee when at first things, if done, correct, should have cost much less?

Or am I wrong for asking such questions?

Are all things thine from the beginning? Then why should I complain, right? Then let all those wicked ones also be thine forever and ever.

May God forbid that Princes should need to walk as servants and servants ride on the horses of Kings.

Or only to thine doest thine keep protected?

God forbid any such strange treachery.

The love of fools has driven thee mad.

What shall you do when you become a fool denying the very Truths of Good?

To whom do you glory? To the hearts of fools or to the heart of Good?

To whom do you honor? To your Parent(s) or to the others?

Or art thou above the Law of God Who says, "Honor your father and mother"?
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 03:30 pm
@daverod,
Why maketh every wrong larger than life when thou can make those subside? Why make each wrong right in others' eyes to which they may boast and make their songs?

Tell me, why should I 'love' such things?

Do you not know how much I love thee, yet thou makest myself to hate thee. O' how I hate thee.

What worse betrayal has man than to lose his confidence in the Lead? what worse treachery there is? For a man to lose his trust in another by betrayal. How long until death creep in to die the death of the betrayed of friend?

Not for such deaths, such as martyrdom, doth one cry. But for those false hopes in which a person lives. Why should there be any false things to begin with? Why not just be Truthful from the very beginning?

Why say, good and good, when death is the reward?

Tell me. Is this all really overly complicated for thee? Truly overly complicated?

If you miss the meal at 12, must you wait until to 6 to be able to eat? Tell me.

Must you rise before 5 each morn lest you lose your inheritance?

Tell me.

What is so overly complicated that these things go round and round?

Oh, the souls. The souls of the fools and those who say, 'be gone with those righteous ones'. Oh, the souls. For them the sun doth rise surely.

What is love if there are none? What can love do without any of those?

They can love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness and temperance without law.

Or has the hearts of wrongs bewitched you into being as one of them?

Nay, I say. Nay. Be gone all those wretched thoughts of vain imaginations which are astray. Be gone far away.

And take with thee those high horses on which they rode in upon. On second thought, let the horses decide for themselves as they have often proclaimed for their selves.
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 03:51 pm
@daverod,
An oddity this is.

The apostles of Christ, did they really die the deaths of martyrs as reported? Then why no mention of such in God's Holy Bible?

The only being the death of Stephen, the martyr.

Even to this 'account', strange.

Acts 7:60 "And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep."

2837. koimaó from NG2749
Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
sleep, fall asleep, die
From keimai; to put to sleep, i.e. (passively or reflexively) to slumber; figuratively, to decease -- (be a-, fall a-, fall on) sleep, be dead.

see GREEK keimai

koimaó from NG2749: durmieron, durmiendo, duerme, sueño, dormirse, morir.
Palabra Original: κοιμάομαι
Parte del Discurso: verbo
Transliteración: koimaó from NG2749
Ortografía Fonética: (koy-mah'-o)
Definición: durmieron, durmiendo, duerme, sueño, dormirse, morir.
RVR 1909 Número de Palabras: durmieron (5), durmiendo (3), duerme (2), duermen (2), durmió (2), dormido (1), dormiremos (1), muertos (1), muriere (1).

dormir = to sleep intransitive verb
Muerte is Spanish for death.

John 18:32 "That the saying of (J)esus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die."

599. apothnéskó
be dead, death, die, lie dying, be slain.
From apo and thnesko; to die off (literally or figuratively) -- be dead, death, die, lie a-dying, be slain (X

Why should I 'perish' or die? Do I not believe?

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
daverod

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 04:07 pm
@daverod,
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

perish:
622. apollumi
destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.
From apo and the base of olethros; to destroy fully (reflexively, to perish, or lose), literally or figuratively -- destroy, die, lose, mar, perish.

Why should I die to John 3:16? Why should I die if John 3:16 says God promises?

Then from where and whom are all those in Mass Media being martyred unto 'death' for their belief in John 3:16?

'Fake news' may have been around for alot longer than it had been mentioned.

my, my, my... What monetary benefits and seats in job places can accomplish, no?

When I was a child, I was once told by an older person that they had to walk many many miles, in the snow, often times with poor shoes, to get to school. I hardly believe that there were no roads around during his days.

if they had planes which could drop bombs, I'm sure there were ways to get to school without having to walk in snow for miles and miles in poor shoes.
0 Replies

daverod

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 01:01 pm
@daverod,
What is the 'better' way?

1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 11:34 pm
@daverod,
daverod wrote in his second post; "How do I hate thee. Thou which breaketh apart brothers and sisters and mothers."

Matthew 10 34-36; “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the world. No, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. I came to set sons against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law; your worst enemies will be the members of your own family.
0 Replies