How to know if someone wants to just be friends with you or something more though.

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 06:16 am
I have been doing email with a guy for awhile. He says that he wants to find someone to be with. I don't get why he would ask me to be friends. I thought most guy don't really want just a girl as friends though. Does anyone have any advice on this. I know that I want to be more than just friends with him. I am not sure what he is thinking. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 540 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 09:55 am
@asiangal555,
asiangal555 wrote:
I know that I want to be more than just friends with him.

do you live near each other?

have you met in person?
asiangal555

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 04:11 am
@ehBeth,
I haven't met with him yet. Ya we have just been emailing with each other. I am not sure if I should ask him yet. I wonder if he don't want to be with me yet until we email for awhile. Any advice would be nice. Thanks.
chai2

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 10:09 am
@asiangal555,
What about the first question ehBeth asked?

Do you live near each other?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2018 09:40 am
@asiangal555,
Until the two of you meet and date a few times, you have no real idea if you want to be more than friends. I don't care that you think you "know" that you want to be more than friends. You cannot know something like that without meeting and going out a few times.

So, what is stopping you from meeting up someplace public and hanging out? I would also be curious about your ages. Further advice would depend on your age.
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 01:45 am
@asiangal555,
enlarge your communications and stat a new phrase of life
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Reply Sat 1 Dec, 2018 04:29 am
@asiangal555,
While he may just be taking things slow, here are some signs that he just wants to be friends. ... That's when you realize, though, that he's never the one extending an invite. ... He might be more than willing to tag along as a buddy, though
0 Replies