DUMPED!

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 04:00 am
Hi, everyone. So, I've been sick for the past 5 days. I'm talking nasty, icky, staying in bed , owy pain sick. Yesterday, I start to feel better, and I get out of bed. I should mention that last week I was on spring break from school & did my spring cleaning in the house. When I come downstairs, I notice that my house is in shambles. I'm in shock. I really worked my butt off. So, when my boyfriend comes home I ask him why he left all the dishes for me. He says, "F%$ this, I'm outta here." He packs some stuff. Takes off. Last night (only slept for a couple of hours) was the first night in over a year I've slept alone. How do I get over this fast?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 847 • Replies: 5
No top replies

msolga

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 04:58 am
Admit to yourself that your now ex-boyfriend wasn't worth a cracker. Vow to never get stuck with such a worthless sod again. Go get a new haircut (or whatever appeals!) to celebrate the fact that you weren't stuck with this no hoper for a minute longer. Be good to yourself. Smile
0 Replies

MzDaizy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:27 am
ROFLMAO!!! That has to be the best advice I've heard yet. Thank you. I thought it would be a LOOOOOOONG time before I could have myself a laugh, but you made it possible. I really appreciate it.

Should I stop listening to the sappy break-up music, too?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 05:31 am
Yes, stop it right now! Avoid talking yourself into the glumps!

Buy one or two new CDs - music that YOU like. Don't be influenced by HIS taste at all. (Admit it. It was pretty crappy, really .... And you pretended you liked it for far too long! :wink: )
0 Replies

hendrix

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 11:14 am
dumped
You should walk down Avenue A on Wenesday Night and stop in front of Carnegie Library at 7:30 and meet someone new.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 11:29 am
Oh yes....a manicure, a night out with the girls and some chocolate ice cream are just what you need to remind yourself what a fabulous person you are....without the man.
0 Replies