Hey, does anybody want to talk about this Schiavo case?

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:08 pm
I've been looking around, and I've discovered that there just aren't enough threads and discussions devoted to the Schiavo case. I wish I could hear more wailing and gnashing of teeth over this issue. It's just not enough that even the threads that aren't about her are now about her. Not for me. I need more!

And another thing. Why isn't there a Schiavo network on TV yet? I would really love that. Then I could tune in and watch what is happening every f*cking minute of the day, skipping meals, not moving, staring at the images in front of me in a vegetative state...hmmm, now why does that sounds familiar?

So come on, please, I beg you...let's please take it up a notch people! We need much more talk about the Schiavo case!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,652 • Replies: 51
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:09 pm
Who is Schiavo?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:14 pm
I've got an idea Kick, vegetative state web cams in very room and an entire 24 hour a day web tv site.
Subscription of course. Wanna go in business with Chest here?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:16 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:17 pm
Chest,

Hmmmm...that might cut into the time that I need to spend watching though...I really want to use all my waking hours just to focus on what is happening in the Schiavo case...how about if I just give you all my money and you set it all up while I sit watching like a morbid drooling twit?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:19 pm
You two are bad, bad boys.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:19 pm
Sure thing, but of course I'll need a 60/40 split in my favor if I'm doing the actual work.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:21 pm
Kicky
Keep it up and we will pull your feeding tube.
Lets talk about somethinhg news worthy. Such as the price of tea on the ceylon market.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:21 pm
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around "minimally conscious".

Were they serious with that?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:22 pm
You can have it all, as long as I can live out my days in a blissful vegetative state in front of a flickering screen. Yeah, now that's the life...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:23 pm
I've been minimally conscious for years and I'm walking around.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:24 pm
I'd rather drive a spike into my elbow than argue with a bunch of brain washed religious nuts.

Why not have a TV interactive video game, pin the tail on Schiavo? You spin around and around blindfolded, and have to pin the tail on your TV set displaying Schiavo. If you hit the bullseye, she gets up and dances.

I'm going to hell.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:24 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

you have no idea. And who do you think you're fooling with that cherry?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:25 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

you have no idea. And who do you think you're fooling with that cherry?

no one. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:25 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I'd rather drive a spike into my elbow than argue with a bunch of brain washed religious nuts.

Why not have a TV interactive video game, pin the tail on Schiavo? You spin around and around blindfolded, and have to pin the tail on your TV set displaying Schiavo. If you hit the bullseye, she gets up and dances.

I'm going to hell.

no doubt. Save me a seat.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:28 pm
kicky,
One issue that hasn't been discussed in the Schiavo case and maybe we can touch on here is the background of the name Schiavo. WHere does it come from? Does it mean something in any language.

It's time to get to the bottom of "Schiavo" and see if the name is the real problem.

When it comes the Schiavo case, no stone should be left unturned. For instance, were you aware that Michael Jackson was working on his album "Dangerous" the same year that Terri had her seizure? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Now in 2005 both MJ and Terry have cases in court. I see a conspiracy here.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:28 pm
Yeah, the Schiavo coverage is preventing the networks from covering the important news.

Like the Michael Jackson case...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:29 pm
parados wrote:

When it comes the Schiavo case, no stone should be left unturned. For instance, were you aware that Michael Jackson was working on his album "Dangerous" the same year that Terri had her seizure? Coincidence? I don't think so.

Now in 2005 both MJ and Terry have cases in court. I see a conspiracy here.

Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:31 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
Yeah, the Schiavo coverage is preventing the networks from covering the important news.

Like the Michael Jackson case...

That's the kind of biting sarcasm that I love and respect with all my heart.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2005 01:33 pm
Name sounds familiar, but you'll need to tell us more before I can remember who you're talking about.
0 Replies