Am I falling for my new friend

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 10:39 am
I am a 32 year old female who is more than ok being alone. I love myself, know my worth, and I refuse to settle for less than I deserve! I met this woman in the shelter I'm in. We instantly connected, not just any "normal" connection it was deep! We talked for a few hours one night and it felt as if we just naturally understood each other. Had a lot in common in personality (yet aslo very different) similar life events struggles, morals, standards, intense intuition (might ad well be labeled physic). We became inseparable. Then her time was up and she had to go. I was already sad and hurt before she left crying more than I've cried over any friendship/relationship! I spent hours making a card, writting a letter, praying for her. Then when she actually left I felt so empty, hurt, lost, alone and scared. I couldn't stop the tears and can't get her off my mind. Felt like part of me was missing, that left me confused considering I have a hard time attatching to people and suddenly I'm so attatched I can hardly handle her absence. She has expressed similar feelings. I thought what is going on? Why am I so attatched? Then my 14 year old asked if we liked each other. I'm thinking to myself, why would she even think that? I'm not even gay!?!? So with these intense feelings could it be I am falling for her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 378 • Replies: 0
No top replies