Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:28 am
Except the fact, that Detroit is...in Detroit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:30 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Except the fact, that Detroit is...in Detroit.

That's why we kick ass.

Gotta keep our edge for survival. Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:31 am
I do have to say that with the Super Bowl coming, they've cleaned downtown up A LOT. Which is sad, considering the committee is going to stand there, mouths agape and wonder how they are going to broadcast the super bowl from this dump.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:41 am
Yea! PARTY IN DETROIT!!!

WOOO-HOOO!!!

Git' yo' 40's and flak jackets ready, it's football time!

Oh yea, and don't come here driving no Jap cars, either.
0 Replies

Omar de Fati

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 10:46 am
kickycan wrote:
I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of T-Mac everytime I see him play. Something happened to that boy since he came to Houston. Must be the water or something...

During the last night, I has the same affection for T-mac. I beginning to accept my growing love for D. Wade too. He's sick & has a great butt.

Check this out: Hey Shaq
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 06:07 pm
Omar de Fati wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of T-Mac everytime I see him play. Something happened to that boy since he came to Houston. Must be the water or something...

During the last night, I has the same affection for T-mac. I beginning to accept my growing love for D. Wade too. He's sick & has a great butt.

Check this out: Hey Shaq

It's because they are the likeable guards. They have the complete game. They don't hog the ball. You rarely hear of them off court. They don't get teammates traded or coaches fired. They realize that they are getting paid to win, not to be a bitch. They understand the importance of <b>team</b> ball, not just one-on-five. They are also willing to get physical on D as well as when they have the ball. Also look at Ray Allen. He's starting to play team ball and still be consistantly good. The only thing is, he doesn't have a dominating C/PF. That and he has to go up agains the Spurs...
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 04:08 pm
So much for the Rockets... 40 points... Ouch.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 04:20 pm
So much of my dream of having 3 championships in Boston in one year.

Celtics played like absolute ass all series. They deserved to be crushed.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:50 am
agreed -- it looked like they weren't even trying...
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:54 am
Walker's an idiot.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 11:41 am
The Wizards have no bench against the Heat...this'll be over shortly.
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:26 pm
The Wizards have no team against the Heat...
I'll be surprised if they win one game.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:34 pm
Agreed, the Heat bench is surprising me and it's the only way they can wear down and beat the Pistons.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:40 am
Dwayne Wade, and Damon Jones are gonna give The Pistons gaurds fits. They are both small, speedy gaurds, and The Pistons gaurds are bigger and physical. D-Wade is gonna penetrate and make an easy wrap around pass to Shaq for a dunk. D-Wade is gonna penetrate and make an easy kick out pass to Damon Jones, and he will make the 3. D-Wade is gonna be able to do this, because The Pistons are a big lethargic defense beast, and the speedy D-Wade will have his way.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 11:54 am
I wouldn't sign the obit yet C-O-L. Last night the Pistons were firing on all cylinders and it looks like their offense has improved. Does anybody get to the basket faster than Hamilton?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 12:16 pm
The Stones are going to take it. Mark my words...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 01:32 pm
don't think so, Bella -- i hear jagger's got laryngitis...
0 Replies

Ed Isabella

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:01 pm
You know, everyone keeps saying how great the Heat are doing, but no one ever gives the credit where it is due. Sure we all know about Shaq and Wade, but what about that PF? Udonis Haslem has stepped it up and quietly filled in when Shaq was down. So now the Pistons have two options. Double Shaq or play man. Neither are going to work very well... And for the Suns? Scoring 200 points might be their only prayer.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:27 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
Ok, listen all:

Miami has The East wrapped up unless Shaq or D-Wade goes down. Give some credit to Haslem too, he's a key part of that team.

I said that a long time ago.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 12:07 am
Did you just quote yourself?
0 Replies