Does She like Me

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 01:56 pm
"Well there is this girl at school and i could kind of tell that she liked me. And i liked her too. Then she asked me to the sweethearts dance!! I was really excited anyway we went to the dance, and i was trying to carry on a conversation with her because i didnt really know her. She would kind of make short comments back but no real conversation. We were with another couple ( one of her girlfriends) and she mostly gossiped the whole time during dinner about them while me and the other boy sat and tried to put in the occasional comment. So we didnt talk much. But in the car on the way to the dance she was touching me alot. And then She offered me a piece of gum and said "you know what this is for?" and winked at me. i didnt really know what to say so i just kind of jokingly nodded. Then at the dance we had alot of fun dancing together but we didtn really talk. In the car on the way to her house to watch a movie. we sat four people in the back seat and we were really smooshed. She was flirting with me even more, and i was flirting back just as much. Then when the other people got out i kind of scooted away. and she said"fine dont sit by me" I said i was just kidding and tried to scoot back but she wouldnt let me. WHile we watch the movie she put her legs on me and i rubbed them and held on to them. This whole time she made 2 of 3 more kind of joking comments about kissing. When the night was over she didnt even give me a chance to kiss. SHe has kind of been ignoring me ever since. We talked alot on other occasions, and have alot of fun.
I asked her out, about a week ago and she said she could. Then about two hours before she called and canceled. I cant stop thingking about her and dont know what to do. So finally my question is, what is my standing with this girl, do i still have a chance? And does she still Like Me what should i do? ";
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,234 • Replies: 20
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 02:09 pm
Ask her out again. She may be playing the "hard to get" routine. If you keep after her then she knows you're really interested. Also, monitor her phone conversations and put some spyware on her computer. On second thought, don't do those things.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:18 pm
NickFun wrote:
Also, monitor her phone conversations and put some spyware on her computer.

Ha Ha! Laughing

My suggestion is just to simply "ask her." Tell her what a great time you had when you went out the first time. Tell her the 2nd date will be even better because you will have more to talk about since you won't be as nervous.

If she says yes - GREAT!

If she says no - that's ok too. Life is like that, ya know. Sometimes you win - sometimes you lose. Smile

Just make sure that if she does say no.......that you don't take it personally. Life is full of rejections - but they serve to help us grow if we let them.

Good luck, darlin!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:24 pm
I have spoken to her and apparently she is only using you to get to Chris. Sorry to be the one to tell you.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:30 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
NickFun wrote:
Also, monitor her phone conversations and put some spyware on her computer.

Ha Ha! Laughing

My suggestion is just to simply "ask her." Tell her what a great time you had when you went out the first time. Tell her the 2nd date will be even better because you will have more to talk about since you won't be as nervous.

If she says yes - GREAT!

If she says no - that's ok too. Life is like that, ya know. Sometimes you win - sometimes you lose. Smile

Just make sure that if she does say no.......that you don't take it personally. Life is full of rejections - but they serve to help us grow if we let them.

Good luck, darlin!

Ummm...Brooke...<shuffling feet, blushing>...remember that time we made out behind the dumpster at Taco Bell? Well...I just wanted to tell you what a great time I had, even though it did smell like old burritos and vomit back there...and well...I was wondering...<more shuffling of feet, more blushing>...do you like me?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:38 pm
Billy, it's me! I can't believe we ran into each other here.

I had a great time at the dance. I was just a little scared because I never wanted to kiss somone so much. It was overwhelming.

P.S.- your friend, Chris, is WAY hot.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 03:57 pm
My darling Kicky,

Ahhhhh yes the date behind the dumpster. I do like you, Kicky. I like you alot.

Just a few things bothered me about that date, though. I didn't mind when you were crawled inside the dumpster looking for half eaten burrito's. I didn't even mind when you offered me a drink of pepsi that you dug out of there.

However - what I did mind was this:

When you asked me to reach inside your pocket cause you had something for me - well - Shocked

That sort of freaked me out. I slowly let my fingers slide across the threads of your pocket. As I dug deeper and deeper you began to squirm. I looked up into your eyes and I saw that little gleam. I smiled back. I was innocent back then, ya know.

My fingers rubbed against the top of your thigh - as I was looking for my little treat. I felt something hard. I felt you push your body forward into my hand - as though you were encouraging me to keep going.

So I kept going.

As soon as I reached the bottom of your pocket - I felt something moving. It was very VERY hard.

I remember your words as you grabbed my hair and began to twist it around your fingers - "That's it Brookie - you got it. Now take it into your hands, baby."

I innocently looked up at you and smiled again. Then I heard it. This soft thud. Like something fell out of your pocket.

I looked down. And there it was. And forever to this day - I have not been the same. Crying or Very sad

I screamed as I jumped back - and fell into the dumpster. A buritto on my head and some lettuce from a taco salad hanging off my ear.

As I watched this "thing" scurry down the dark alley. Crying or Very sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/WalkingWeenie.jpg

And I never got my prize. Crying or Very sad

*sniff sniff*
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 04:33 pm
This girl never got her prize someone call the proper forces...

Where in the name of everything that is holy did you find a walking weenie?!
I lost mine years ago and thought they disappeared for good.

..no really pm me for #
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:19 pm
Some young guy comes here for advice and this the kind of answers he gets! Shame - shame on all of you!

Billy, I think you friend is a tease. It's up to you if you want to put in the time to see if you can get more commitment, but my feeling is she is as confused about this relationship as you are. Keep your eyes open for new opportunities just in case.
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:58 pm
hahaah. I'd pm you back brooke, But im too new to do that. I meant to pm me your number because of the first part of my post. lol i cant believe you sent me this site. Im scarred for life.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 08:39 pm
the_wise wrote:
hahaah. I'd pm you back brooke, But im too new to do that. I meant to pm me your number because of the first part of my post. lol i cant believe you sent me this site. Im scarred for life.

OH! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif

Well you know ...... only the extremely kinky ones on the forum get my phone number. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/eyelashes.gif
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 09:21 pm
Then you must give me your number by all means Brooke
0 Replies

billythekidoftheland

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 12:21 am
What are you all talking about???????
Who is this friend of mine named Chris? Who are all you people who think you know me. My name is not actually Billy and you people have no idea who I am. The only person in the world I KNOW named Chris is my cousin I have not seen in five years. But thanks to those of you who actually gave advice.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 01:09 am
Your cousin is hot. *sizzle*
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 12:46 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:

Well you know ...... only the extremely kinky ones on the forum get my phone number.

Have I not proven myself M'lady?
Shall I fetch the equipment?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 02:41 pm
Hmmmmmmmmm........Nick and the wise one. Both extremely kinky. Cool

~drools.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/drool.gif
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 08:51 pm
I have 3-speed attachments. Give me your phone number Brooke.
0 Replies

the wise

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 11:26 pm
Ahem. I believe I asked for it first.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 01:45 am
Re: What are you all talking about???????
billythekidoftheland wrote:
Who is this friend of mine named Chris? Who are all you people who think you know me. My name is not actually Billy and you people have no idea who I am. The only person in the world I KNOW named Chris is my cousin I have not seen in five years. But thanks to those of you who actually gave advice.

Don't mind the silly jokesters, billythekidoftheland. Sad It's a full moon you know and well, somedays it's just hard to stay on topic.

I will offer my 2 cents here...it does sound like this young lady likes you, but as Green Witch stated, she may unsure how to go about this whole relationship thing when it comes right down to it. She definitely enjoys flirting with you and if she is fairly young, she may be testing the waters on the whole "guy/girl/you mean a date alone together?" idea.

I'd definitely ask her out again and see how she reacts. She might feel more comfortable with more than just the two of you in which case maybe you can go on a double date, perhaps?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2005 10:47 am
the_wise wrote:
Ahem. I believe I asked for it first.

Ahem...T'was I who asked first. And I am the first to suggest the 3-speed vibrating device. Not to mention my own natural endowment. Of course, Brooke is freee to choose between the the limp and unendowed "wise guy" or the manly and handsome NickFun.
0 Replies