Confused

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 07:07 am
I have someone I like and he likes me back, but the problem is I don't want to have sex in our relationship and yet on his side, he wants to. he says its way impossible for him to date someone and he won't want to make love to her. I love him and scared of losing him but at the same time I don't want the sex bit.
How should I go about it to get him and I to a certain point where we can agree?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 970 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2018 09:22 am
@Heartbeat,
What seems to be the problem with sex?
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 01:06 am
no guy will hang with a girl with sex not available sooner or later.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 05:11 am
@Heartbeat,
It's not going to be easy. You sound asexual or aromantic (I am not a doctor - just, Google those terms). If he is neither, then it is going to be close to impossible to get a relationship to work to your mutual satisfaction.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2018 05:27 am
@Heartbeat,
I think most people (including most women) would feel the same. For me to be in a romantic relationship without sex would be torture.

I might consider being in such a relationship if I could have sex with other people... but I don't see how that would work. I would be having sex with one partner and not having sex with the other, the non-sexual partner would feel like nothing but a close friend.

If you are asking for an exclusive relationship with no sex... you are telling your partner that he needs to be abstinent. For most humans, this is not a reasonable request.
0 Replies

Sheraz

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 12:31 am
To love some one and want him to be committed only for you is not a bad thing but you also need to be fully committed as well. What would you think of him if he attend his need to make love with someone else while living with you.
0 Replies