A Warning from Gia Mother Earth to mortal mankind

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 06:16 pm
[url]A warning from Planet Earth by Alan McDougall
[/url] 

I will brush off that, which hurts and irritates me mere mortal man!
My lungs, veins and blood are dirty and I have fever because of you, mere mortal man!.

I am ill and my warnings go unheeded, listen no before it is too late mere mortal man!.

Listen humanity! it is a privilege to live on my skin, not a right, mere mortal man!

You do nor own me and have no right to abuse me like you are doing, mere mortal man!

Heed my warnings or it will be too late and I move my plates causing unimaginable disaster mere mortal man! 

If you refuse to listen I will crack open my skin and spill out my inner contents onto the fields above, mere mortal man!

Stop running ahead you are too immature to try and manipulate me, mere mortal man!

An end of an age is at hand, choose life or heed this warning and live, mere mortal man!

You are giving life to the inanimate and it will rule you very soon if you refuse to heed this warning, mere mortal man!.

I am watching and debating your end, mere mortal man!

You are not in isolated, I know your every move mere mortal man!

Stop killing the object that gave you life, mere mortal man!

Or I will bring forward the last day of reason, eliminate you soon if you don't change your ways mere mortal man!

I will bring forward the "Omega Moment" the end of you, not me, mere mortal man!

©Copyright Alan Grant McDougall 2007
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,978 • Replies: 5
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 08:55 pm
@Alan McDougall,
For starters, this planet is not our "MOTHER(TM)"... This planet may once have served as a mother to Neanderthals and other hominids but it was an intensely anti-human sort of a place just a a few tens of thousands of years ago. Humans survive on this planet only via technology and that has always been the case. The fact that any creature has to be well adapted to his own home world probably indicates that humans are not from this planet at least originally.

Moreover, there is no way to square the realities of this planet with the requirements of any kind of a kum-bay-ah pseudo-religion. It starts with the creatures of Pandora's box (fleas, ticks, chiggers, biting flies, mosquitoes, wasps, Hornets, scorpions, dangerous spiders and every sort of poisonous thing) and, once you get past all that, you come face-to-face with the fact that the entire living world on this planet is based on a predatory/prey model, with humans attempting to qualify as predators via technology.

Have you ever watched one of those videos of lions killing a Cape Buffalo? You might want to check this out and then try to determine how well it matches up with your notion of Gaia being some sort of a kind/gentle ruler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-X5bJIiuk

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 10:13 pm
@Alan McDougall,
Enviro-poetry!
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2017 10:20 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
with humans attempting to qualify as predators via technology.

We didn't just attempt it, we mastered it. The smallest human can kill the largest animal with a finger!
Of course we didn't start out as predators, we started as opportunistic omnivores and used our developing brains to get more and more protein rich food, which helped our brains develop. Which enabled us to think of new and inventive ways of getting more protein rich food.
I know this sounds wildly unlikely to you. But what's the alternative explanation? That we are from another planet?
Alan McDougall

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 12:14 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

For starters, this planet is not our "MOTHER(TM)"... This planet may once have served as a mother to Neanderthals and other hominids but it was an intensely anti-human sort of a place just a a few tens of thousands of years ago. Humans survive on this planet only via technology and that has always been the case. The fact that any creature has to be well adapted to his own home world probably indicates that humans are not from this planet at least originally.

Moreover, there is no way to square the realities of this planet with the requirements of any kind of a kum-bay-ah pseudo-religion. It starts with the creatures of Pandora's box (fleas, ticks, chiggers, biting flies, mosquitoes, wasps, Hornets, scorpions, dangerous spiders and every sort of poisonous thing) and, once you get past all that, you come face-to-face with the fact that

the entire living world on this planet is based on a predatory/prey model, with humans attempting to qualify as predators via technology.

Have you ever watched one of those videos of lions killing a Cape Buffalo? You might want to check this out and then try to determine how well it matches up with your notion of Gaia being some sort of a kind/gentle ruler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-X5bJIiuk

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI-X5bJIiuk[/youtube]

I accept what you say, but if we look at our planet it is sick even diseased and what do we humans most resemble, a virus and a deadly one at that?

In fact I was acting as a Devils Advocate to get a response just like yours. In fact you are as bleak minded as the planet itself

Also this planet is not how God intended it to be, God did not intend for death of another living thing to to be the only way for us to survive.

But lets leave that for later!

Do I believe all of what I wrote in this thread of course not? I am not a tree hugging navel meditating old Buddha. If you read my other posts and input in this site, you will notice that my thinking goes much further than this.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 22 Apr, 2017 03:15 am
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
But what's the alternative explanation? That we are from another planet?

One interesting version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUR6ROFnlQE&t=327s
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A Warning from Gia Mother Earth to mortal mankind
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:01:44