Here's what I told he president. What did you tell him?

Tantor

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2003 10:46 pm
I don't agree that affiliating with a political position or party is an all or nothing decision. I am a conservative and a Republican most of the time but I reserve the right to disagree. I don't agree with the anti-abortion position of the Republicans though in general I think abortions are something you should avoid. I don't agree with Bush's protection of the steel industry or his acceptance of global warming, which is hardly proven.

However, the liberals do tend to think of politics as all or nothing. You would never see Republicans marching in protest all chanting the same slogan mindlessly like sheep.

Tantor
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2003 07:09 am
Phoenix can you post something specific that the republicans are doing a wonderful job at? I'm truly curious.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2003 07:14 am
Gov. Mitt Romney is a Republican, recently elected in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He's doing an excellent job at re-organizing the State budget and trying to increase our fiscal stability.

What a financial mess, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is in!
0 Replies