smorgs signing in from a 'Brown Cafe

smorgs

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 04:58 am
Hello folks...tis me smorgs. Just logging in on the internet from a Brown Cafe called Sheba. Drinking hot chocolate and watching Bob Marley on the big screen (singing Í don't want to wait in vain for your love'). Me? Smoking? What ever gave you that idea?

Hotel is fantastic. We got upgraded to Executive on arrival...so it's dead posh! and lot's of free stuff which has gone straight in the suitcase. I don't think I'll need to puchase any: soap, shampoo,shower caps,sewing kits, show polishers for at least 1 year.

Went to the Van Gogh museum yesterday (and yes we bought a print of Sunfowers) it was great seeing such great art ín 'real life'.

Hope everyone's ok...going to the Sex museum now, see ya!

Sarah
x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 648 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Francis

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:09 am
Have fun Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:21 am
A post from the honeymooning sarah! Surprised What a surprise!

Sounds like you're having fun AND culture!
Aren't the Van Gogh self portraits wonderful? So moving.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:52 am
Glad to hear that you are having a great time. But isn't there something that you need to do right now? Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:54 am
yeh, every time I go to a good hotel Im always amazed at how fluffy the towels are. You almost cant get your suitcases closed.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 10:21 am
I can't believe you're posting to A2K from your honeymoon - you wacky woman. Hope you're having a blast, sounds like you are!
0 Replies