5 Ways Republicans STEAL YOUR $ Money $

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 12:41 pm
The latest Republican Tax Scam is going to cost YOU 1.5 trillion dollars.
The 2018 Tax Bill is just the tip of the iceberg though.
Republican Trickle Down Economics is a scam and not based in reality.
This is 5 ways Republicans are stealing your money.

Published on Aug 13, 2018

camlok

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 12:48 pm
@Real Music,
Repugs, Dems, it's all the same, RM, they all have been stealing your money and the wealth of the world for well over a century. It's no sense whining about which band of gangsters steals from you.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 02:43 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
...they all have been stealing your money...

True. They do use differing tactics though.
camlok

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:23 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
camlok: they all have been stealing your money...

Quote:
Sturgis: True. They do use differing tactics though.

Notice how you changed my quote to make it look like it's only Americans and their wealth that matters. Why such self centeredness?
Sturgis

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:28 pm
@camlok,
I did not change your words or the order in which they were in. I simply truncated for efficiency.

Sad, tragic and telling that even when someone agrees with you, you need to be ugly.
camlok

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 03:49 pm
@Sturgis,
Why would you truncate them? Why do you folks always whine about how bad things are for you, considering how horrible, vicious an existence you regularly make for others.

There is NEVER any real recognition of the evil y'all do.

Quote:
Sad, tragic and telling that even when someone agrees with you, you need to be ugly.

As ugly as what you all reflexively seem to do, Sturgis, "**** the poor of the world, it's we poor Americans who are hurting".

We agree that both parties shaft anyone and everyone they can. We obviously have big differences on just how self centered/conceited Americans are.

Sturgis

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 04:02 pm
@camlok,
Don't lump all the people into one giant group-think. You don't know how I think or feel about people of other nations. I readily acknowledge that other countries have difficult obstacles and situations. It is also part of my being to indicate in conversation, that the U.S. has made many errors, causing harm and death of others.
camlok

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 04:05 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:

The truth hurts sometimes, doesn't it?

Could you direct me to the threads where Americans have described plans for making amends to all the myriad countries the US has invaded, stolen their wealth, tortured the people, killed the people, stolen their freedom, ... ?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sun 9 Sep, 2018 09:18 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
that the U.S. has made many errors, causing harm and death of others.

Is that what the Nazis did, "made many errors, causing harm and death of others".

When people set out to invade a country to steal their wealth, that isn't making an error. Don't you agree?

Don't you think it sounds rather sanitized? Not really very honest?
0 Replies