Caught her in Middle of the Night in someones(friends) room

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 03:01 am
Hi,

My name is Sunny. I live in Germany. Somehow, I fell in Love with a girl who lives in Malaysia over the Internet. We never met. But we video chat day night to know each other and interested to have a future together .

She is outgoing in nature, loves drinking in Bar, movies and all. I dont have any issue with it. Sometimes i go out too. She told me she had lots of boyfriend before but now she wants a stale relationship, which i can feel.

But the thing is her activities are more than i can accept from lover. She is young , and doesnt understand the relationship limits and expectations.

for example:
1)She like to go out for drinks in midnight with a boy(friend) alone and come back like 2,3,4 am in morning . one vs one, not group.

2) she likes to go for movies again alone with a boy(friend) and then in night go out or late night dinner and then drinks.

3) she text or chat with men(friends), and when i ask who it is, just normal friend and says, she chat because he deosnt have friends .

3) its okay for her to stay at a male friend overnight(which i have no idea who is)

And i cant accept all these. I have no problem with a girl having male friends. i have many female friends too. But . Am i wrong ?

I told her not to do all these stuff, she got pissed and thought i am stopping her freedom. and then she lied to me and said going to grandma and did the same, went out with friend and drinks and came back midnight.
we faught and made things clear.

Again tomorrow, she said, she is going or long drive, and dont go or drinks, coz she doesnt have money and will chill and come back late. later she changed the statement that she will borrow money and go for drinks and come late. I told her no matter how late, just call me when she get back home.

when its 2AM she texted me, the is very tired and want to sleep, so when she goes home she cant talk.dont know what her motive was (normally she talk evernight be it 11 pm or 4 am).

i said no, just call me for a while. then she agrees.

then again at 3AM she texted me , the guy who she is with is about to faint because he didnt ate anything since morning and she cant leave him alone, so will see what happens. I asked her to get him cab and u come back home. she said no cant. and i asked her so whats her plan. she said dont know, and dont know when she comes back. According to me she wanted ti stay over.

then later i found out, she is at his place, and i asked her to tell me who she is with she said, she cant tell because his friend doesnt want me to know his name. Privacy issues. Really ?????

and i said ok. i cant take it anymore. and then she came back after an hour back home and we talked.

I have been in many relationships but this is weird situation.

Am i wrong ?
Does she really love me ?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,579 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 07:36 am
@supercool0076,
You already know what is going on. You don't need pictures or some big confession. She isn't ready to settle down.
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 07:04 pm
@supercool0076,
What Jespah said.

also, you have unrealistic expectations for a relationship with someone you've never met.
0 Replies