Relationship (long story sorry)

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 04:29 pm
@LowKey Biro,
LowKey Biro wrote:
I have not met any of these people in real life, and it does not matter if i do.

I'm wondering why you think it doesn't matter that you haven't met in person. You say you "love" him but haven't spent time with him other than on line gaming. To me, love encompasses much more than thinking someone is "hot" playing a video game. Sure, they can say the right things in a certain way that makes you like them, but...really, how DO you know someone?

By spending time and judging their actions as they interface with people, you can see how he treats other people. A waitress, his mom, his siblings, all the surroundings that people have to engage with others allows you to see how a person reacts to different situations.

Right now, you don't know him enough to say you love him. Please step back and re-evaluate the situation.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Wed 5 Sep, 2018 11:54 pm
@LowKey Biro,
Quote:
The only reason there would not be love for me is if that person was a totally different person the next day. Apart from that all love is without a condition. Even if they announce they have no love for me.

Ok, you are the expert on love. How's that work'n for ya?

Ok, you want straight forward advice. If you suspect this person has NPD, run away now. Do not look back, do not pass go. You make the call, I have only your description of them to go on.

0 Replies