Where is the US economy headed?

parados

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 08:41 pm
@okie,
Quote:
If there is anything more proof of a radical than Obama proposing a national security force every bit as big and powerful and well funded as the military, I doubt anyone could come up with it.

I wonder where you came up with that one okie..

Could you please point the the legislation or even a proposal that Obama supports a national security force that will cost $500 billion a year?

Leave it to you to make sure no one can doubt how big an idiot you really are. No one has proposed any security force that has a budget of $515 billion, (which is what the military was budgeted in 2009.)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_United_States_federal_budget#Total_spending
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 08:49 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Could you please point the the legislation or even a proposal that Obama supports a national security force that will cost $500 billion a year?

It was one of the many asinine promises PrezBO made when he campaigned.

VIDEO

0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 21 Dec, 2009 08:53 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Quote:
If there is anything more proof of a radical than Obama proposing a national security force every bit as big and powerful and well funded as the military, I doubt anyone could come up with it.

I wonder where you came up with that one okie..

From Obama's own lips, where else? Where have you been the last few years, Parados? I am surprised, well, I am not surprised that you either don't know, or that if you do know, that you will concoct some fancy lawyerly argument to dispute the obvious truth of Obama's own words. But of course, Marxist sympathizers will always defend their fellow travelers, as the end justifies the means, right Parados? Parados, I know you guys, like you and cyclops that are virtual Marxists yourself, there is no hope for you, no hope to reason with you, but there is hope for the folks that have been suckered in and have been led to believe Obama is some kind of a centrist or moderate. What a lie that was, and still is, and always will be, unless Obama is somehow miraculously changed from his current mindset.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 08:44 am
Quote:
Where is the US economy headed?

The recession is not over, the dollar is falling, inflation is coming and hyper inflation is lurking in the shadows.

Obamanomics is only exacerbating the situation and it's obvious to me that Obama's democrat party is not
interested in creating jobs or putting the US economy on the right path, they are only interested in themselves.
okie

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 10:35 am
@H2O MAN,
Radicals do not have realistic and workable solutions, and how should anyone expect a virtual Marxist at heart to want to fix a free market economy, H2OMan? He wants to create more chaos, in order to set the stage for further takeover of private enterprise.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 10:47 am
Just one sentence without any content. Post the whole speach. What was it in reference to. This is the same as lieing which Okie and waterman do a lot of.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2009 02:43 pm
Laughing rabel without a clue
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Wed 23 Dec, 2009 02:52 pm
@okie,
Back up your statements with proof instead of running off at the mouth! None of what you've posted is "provable". Just empty, Aryan and KKK type statements.
okie

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:03 pm
@teenyboone,
What bigotry, teeny, good grief. Take your own advice.

And wake up!! Start by reading the following.

And now, these crooks continue their game of robbing the taxpayers, and when will the government prosecute the crooks that ran the places before, like Franklin Raines? And when will these organizations be held accountable along with their supporters in Congress, such as Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, and all the rest of the crooks? The only way this will be fixed is to elect conservatives that will sweep the place clean. I notice this was approved by the tax cheat, Timothy Geithner, Obama's partner in crime.

"Fannie, Freddie CEOs set for $6 million payday
Companies’ dismal performance cost taxpayers more than $100 billion
Fannie's CEO, Michael Williams, and Freddie CEO Charles "Ed" Haldeman Jr. each will receive $900,000 in salary, $3.1 million in deferred payments next year and another $2 million if they meet certain performance goals, according to filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Thursday.

The pay packages were approved by the Treasury Department and the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie and Freddie. "

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34585340/ns/business-us_business/
okie

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 12:41 am
@okie,
Is Rahm Emmanuel partly to blame for suspected bookkeeping tricks at Fannie and Freddie? Some of us have been calling for heads to roll over
Fannie and Freddie corruption for a long time. Investigations and prosecutions are long overdue. Emmanuel is one corrupt politician that needs to be reigned in, then kicked out of Washington.

"Odd Couple Demands Probe of Rahm Emanuel at Freddie as More Money Rolls In"

"Hamsher and Norquist want to know now whether the bailout was in part the result of corrupt practices by Emanuel while he was a board member at Freddie in 2000-2001.

They cited a Chicago Tribune story that described a plan by the executives and the board to use accounting tricks to show shareholders they were reaping massive profits even as they continued down a path of risky investments. The profits were then used to justify the executives' big bonuses. When Emanuel left the board to enter Congress in 2002, he was qualified for $380,000 in stock and options and $20,000 cash."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/24/odd-couple-demands-probe-rahm-emanuel-freddie-fannie-money-rolls/?test=latestnews
okie

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 12:50 am
@okie,
I am not particularly a fan of Michael Savage, but here is Savage with a good summary of some connections, including info. on Emmanuel and Fannie/Freddie.

0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 07:03 am
@okie,
Re-read your own posts, dripping with hate and resentment with nothing to backup your own rants. History and the election last year bears out what I say. YOU prove whatever the hell you're saying instead of asking me!

Which are you; a birther or tea partier? When did anyone ever ask a white candidate for his birth certificate? No matter who would take Bush's place for the last 8 years couldn't FIX his screwups and waste of human and monetary resources like he has.

HE bailed Wall Street out and could care less whether you or I had a roof over our head, food in our mouths or a half way decent job. Do you think he gave a schitt?

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 10:30 am
@teenyboone,
teeny, I think you've been missing their claim that Bush is a "decent" man. It doesn't matter that he started a "unjustified" war in Iraq that killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children. He's a decent man.
mysteryman

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2009 10:31 am
@teenyboone,
I find it interesting that you are demanding proof from Okie, when you have repeatedly ignored my request for you to prove your own statements.

You have called every conservative a racist, a hater, pro-segregation, and other names.
You have specifically called me those names.
Yet you have ignored my requests to you to prove those statements, by posting any comments I have ever made that are racist.

Why do you do that?
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 12:24 pm
@teenyboone,
teenyboone wrote:
Re-read your own posts, dripping with hate and resentment with nothing to backup your own rants. History and the election last year bears out what I say. YOU prove whatever the hell you're saying instead of asking me!

Which are you; a birther or tea partier? When did anyone ever ask a white candidate for his birth certificate? No matter who would take Bush's place for the last 8 years couldn't FIX his screwups and waste of human and monetary resources like he has.

HE bailed Wall Street out and could care less whether you or I had a roof over our head, food in our mouths or a half way decent job. Do you think he gave a schitt?

* This post of yours, teenyboone, is saturated with falsity
* This post of yours, teenyboone, is saturated with hate
* For more than 150 years, all candidates for president have been required to be "natural born citizens" (Constitution, Article II, Section 1, 5th paragraph)
* Obama is not a "natural born citizen" unless his valid birth certificate says he was born in America or in one of America's terrirtories.
* Bush's screwups are being emulated and magnified by Obama's screwups
* Bush's total 8 YEAR addition to deficit less than $2 trillion
* Obama's total 10 MONTH addition to deficit more than $1 trillion
* Obama's total 8 YEAR addition to deficit ???
* TARP is Bush's Wallstreet bailout
* Stimulus & TARP are Obama's Wallstreet bailouts
* Total employed January 2009 more than 142 million
* Total employed October 2009 less than 139 million

teenyboone

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 12:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Oh, I get it, alright and I know the difference. Decent my eye and waging war unjustifiably is tantamount to being what he labels others as "terrorists", one, himself! Doublespeak to keep from being an "evildoer"!

@teenyboone,
teeny, I think you've been missing their claim that Bush is a "decent" man. It doesn't matter that he started a "unjustified" war in Iraq that killed and maimed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children. He's a decent man.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 12:30 pm
@ican711nm,
So you and "mystermeat" should read your own rants! You're both pitifully 2 racist and prejudiced people! No other response from me otherwise. You aren't worth me printing what I think.
ican711nm

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 12:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Bush is responsible for the American invasion of Afghanistan in October 2001, more than 5 years after al-Qaeda established its sanctuary in Afghanistan, and less than one month after al-Qaeda invaded America.

Bush is responsible for the American invasion of Iraq in March 2003, more than 1 year after al-Qaeda established its sanctuary in Iraq, and after zero subsequent invasions of America by al-Qaeda.

Since, March 2003, more than 90% of the dead and maimed innocent men, women, and children in Iraq were killed or maimed by al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups in Iraq.

Cicerone imposter, do you believe Bush should have waited until there was a 2nd invasion of America by al-Qaeda before invading Iraq?
ican711nm

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2009 12:46 pm
@teenyboone,
teenyboone wrote:
So you and "mystermeat" should read your own rants! You're both pitifully 2 racist and prejudiced people! No other response from me otherwise. You aren't worth me printing what I think.

In other words, teenyboone, you are unable to compose a valid rational rebuttal.

No surprise, that!
Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2009 10:06 am
@ican711nm,
Al-Qaeda never established a 'sanctuary' in Iraq. You are comparing an inconsequential outpost of theirs to a major operations center; this is a lame attempt at justification on your part. We also could have blown the crap out of the base without invading if we had wanted to, we certainly knew exactly where it was.

There was no operational relationship between AQ and Saddam in any fashion, as the historical record has shown; invading Iraq didn't have any affect on Al Qaeda whatsoever, other than to bolster their numbers and add to their recruiting.

Cycloptichorn