110

Where is the US economy headed?

Quehoniaomath

1  
Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2015 12:34 am
@RABEL222,
If you looked this stat up you would find he is right and as usual you are wrong.

But you are very unable, or lazy, to show me what stat etc?
And if there is a 'stat'why should I uncritically believe it, like you do?
RABEL222

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 12:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
They have already been posted on this site but you just ignore them because they contradict what you want to believe.
Quehoniaomath

1  
Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 12:54 am
@RABEL222,
They have already been posted on this site but you just ignore them because they contradict what you want to believe

so you are too lazy, now that is for sure.
RABEL222

1  
Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 12:36 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Just am not going to waste my time on someone who just wants to sling shyt.
Quehoniaomath

1  
Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 02:49 am
@RABEL222,
Just am not going to waste my time on someone who just wants to sling shyt

What would I care? It is your time,

Bye.

hawkeye10

0  
Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 12:48 am
U.S. consumers are generally less satisfied when they go shopping, according to the latest American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) report released on Wednesday. Overall satisfaction with the retail experience dropped for the first time in four years. The overall decline was about 1.5 percent. Brick-and-mortar stores had flat or lower scores. Only online retailers are up from a year ago.

"It's not huge, but it's definitely significant," said ACSI director David VanAmburg. "A lot of this is due to higher prices, especially for non-discretionary items."

Here are the rankings for national chains in the various categories covered by this survey of more than 8,700 shoppers:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/americans-feeling-less-satisfied-shopping-experience-n308236

These idiots in retail seriously need to get their **** together.

You can not save your way to profitability. They need to invest in their shopping experience, they need to stay current and not shabby.

There, I said it.