Where is the US economy headed?

RABEL222

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 12:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
They have already been posted on this site but you just ignore them because they contradict what you want to believe.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2015 12:54 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
They have already been posted on this site but you just ignore them because they contradict what you want to believe

so you are too lazy, now that is for sure.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 12:36 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Just am not going to waste my time on someone who just wants to sling shyt.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2015 02:49 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Just am not going to waste my time on someone who just wants to sling shyt

What would I care? It is your time,

Bye.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2015 12:48 am
Quote:
U.S. consumers are generally less satisfied when they go shopping, according to the latest American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) report released on Wednesday. Overall satisfaction with the retail experience dropped for the first time in four years. The overall decline was about 1.5 percent. Brick-and-mortar stores had flat or lower scores. Only online retailers are up from a year ago.

"It's not huge, but it's definitely significant," said ACSI director David VanAmburg. "A lot of this is due to higher prices, especially for non-discretionary items."

Here are the rankings for national chains in the various categories covered by this survey of more than 8,700 shoppers:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/americans-feeling-less-satisfied-shopping-experience-n308236

These idiots in retail seriously need to get their **** together.

You can not save your way to profitability. They need to invest in their shopping experience, they need to stay current and not shabby.

There, I said it.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 06:05 pm
@au1929,
I am not going to point fingers but The US dollar is a tool and is doing well when it comes to trade. When it falls every other currency falls as well. It takes some time for the currency to fall, but it happens.

One dollar = twenty us dollars. You have to have twenty us dollars to equal one true US dollar.

$1000 = $20,000.

Problem is that most people income are naive.
roger

Reply Fri 20 May, 2022 06:48 pm
@PoliteMight,
I don't suppose you noticed, but you are replying to a comment from seven years ago.
0 Replies