Me and my lil story? Hehe...

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:03 am
Sooo I knew this girl when I was 7, and was smitten with her and I became her friend in primary school. However, I was separated from her after I transferred to another school 2 years later. I thought that that was the end of it.
However, somehow after 8 years, a dm appeared in my social media... It was her! I didn't know how she found my social media account, but then after a while I realized that it was my long lost first ever crush. Oh my god the change in her was astounding. She changed from a sweet young girl to a beautiful young lady. And what I liked most, her personality is still as beautiful as ever. We started chatting on social media and we realized we are going to be in the same class of a new school both of us are getting into.
We started bonding once again, becos both of us knew that we are going to be new in the new school and we were both really excited.
After school started, it was really a dream start for me... our first proj and both of us got grouped together... However, I was so shy I couldn't make the most out of that opportunity haiz...
Slowly both of us found our own girl- guy cliques... and the number of our convos decreased. But I really do like her, (not because I liked her before) I really do want to confess to her as it has been a regret for me not doing this in the past, and I do not want to miss out again. Any advice on how can I slowly get this back on track and eventually... confessing? Thanks Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,543 • Replies: 4
No top replies

neptuneblue

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:16 am
@awnyzztt,
Hire the marching band to play "I Love You Baby" as you sing to her. Works charms!
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:51 am
@awnyzztt,
Here's an idea. Ask her out. You know, for coffee, or dinner or a movie or whatever. Start there.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 09:58 am
@awnyzztt,
awnyzztt wrote:
I really do want to confess to her as it has been a regret for me not doing this in the past, and I do not want to miss out again. Any advice on how can I slowly get this back on track and eventually... confessing?

nope nope nope on the confession/s
just nope

ask her to join you for a tea/coffee/soft drink
invite her to go for a walk/bike ride with you

7 + 2 + 8
you're 17

relax and say hi when you see her

ask her to spend some time with you outside of class

no confessing

no drama

Confessions and drama are not fun for the person on the receiving end.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2018 05:44 pm
Not sure if there’s a track” you can get on. This just sounds like a on/ friendship that spanned some years.. That’s all, perhaps more in your mind than anything else.

Start over. Ask her for a date -you know, one of those in-person, live encounters- for lunch or to the zoo or school event.

Talk to her again, but as someone older and interested in being more than a friend. Take it slow and get to know each other.

Good luck.
0 Replies