I was just thinking about you!

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 03:09 pm
One of the most important people in my life is my brother -- always has been and always will be.

While thoughts of him surely cross my mind every day, yesterday I sent a note to a friend talking about my wonderful brother and he remained at the top my mind for the rest of the day.

So I shouldn't really have been surprised when the phone rang and he was at the other end.

This happens to us a lot. It even kind of freaks the rest of my family out that, as different as we are, we are so much on the same wavelength.

I'm curious about others who might have a similar connection with a family member or friend.

I'd love to hear about it!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 525 • Replies: 2
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 03:29 pm
I do have a special connection with my dear friend Cindy.
15 years ago, we hung out together almost every day,
shared a lot of private problems we had with our boyfriends/husbands, traveled together and partied together. When she moved to Boston we remained in close contact.

Today, our lives are so busy and we sometimes go without
talking for months on end. Then, I'll think about her, make
a mental check to call her and if I forget it during the day, the phone rings for sure in the evening or the next
morning and it will be her.

It has happened with other people too, but not as frequently
as with my friend Cindy.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 03:44 pm
That's the way it is with me and my brother too CJane. We can go for long periods without talking and then we'll be thinking of each other and....
0 Replies