Shep Smith: Journalists are not the enemy of the people

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:29 am
@Olivier5,
So you don't remember the last time you did any research on your own, Olivier?

And you are too scared to address the questions I posed to you. Simple, easy questions that a child could answer. Why can't you, Olivier?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:33 am
@Olivier5,
I suspect English is not old grumpy's first language. You may be talking to a bot.
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:48 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
So you don't remember the last you did any research on your own?

Hmm, trying to put words in my mouth now?
I remember perfectly, but what is it to you, eh?!
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:50 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I suspect English is not old grumpy's first language. You may be talking to a bot.

Nope, unfortunately for you, I am real.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:52 am
@glitterbag,
Why not try to write something for once, glitter, that is adult like?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 10:55 am
@glitterbag,
1. How did the alleged hijackers melt and vaporize WTC structural steel, glitter?

2. How did the alleged hijackers cause WTC7 to fall at free fall speed when only controlled demolitions can do that?

3. How did the alleged hijackers suspend Newton's Laws of Motion on 9/11?

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:31 am
@OldGrumpy,
Read Woodward's latest book, "FEAR." People who believe somebody else is controlling their lives do so with total ignorance. What part of your daily life is being externally controlled?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:38 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
Nope, unfortunately for you, I am real.

"Unfortunate" is her middle name. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:46 am
@OldGrumpy,
Quote:
@cicerone imposter,
so, you don't get it, eh?!

I get it just fine. I live a relative life of luxury having visited some 128 countries around the world and that includes all seven continents. Even visited Esperanza Base in Antarctica, and Ernest Shackleton's (one of my life's hero) grave in Grytviken, South Georgia Island. I was able to do so by working hard, saving and investing money wisely, and planning for the future. I retired 20 years ago, and my hobby is world travel. We live in Sunnyvale, CA, considered one of the safest cities in the country. Apples' saucer shaped campus is one mile from where we live. I have friends in many countries including Mexico, Singapore, France, England, Russia and Cuba. I have met many interesting people including Bob Brodsky, the rocket scientist who designed the aerodynamics on the nuclear weapons I worked with in the USAF in the late 1950's. We kept in touch until his passing late last year. I have cruised across both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. I have had the pleasure to have lunch with Congressman Norm Mineta in the congressional dining room. Many of my friends and family tell me I should write a book about my experiences, but I'm not up to the task.
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I get it just fine. I live a relative life of luxury having visited some 128 countries around the world and that includes all seven continents. Even visited Esperanza Base in Antarctica, and Ernest Shackleton's (one of my life's hero) grave in Grytviken, South Georgia Island. I was able to do so by working hard, saving and investing money wisely, and planning for the future. I retired 20 years ago, and my hobby is world travel. We live in Sunnyvale, CA, considered one of the safest cities in the country. Apples' saucer shaped campus is one mile from where we live. I have friends in many countries including Mexico, Singapore, France, England, Russia and Cuba. I have met many interesting people including Bob Brodsky, the rocket scientist who designed the aerodynamics on the nuclear weapons I worked with in the USAF in the late 1950's. We kept in touch until his passing late last year. I have had the pleasure to have lunch with Congressman Norm Mineta in the congressional dining room. Many of my friends and family tell me I should write a book about my experiences, but I'm not up to the task.

Wow!!! That is the most stupid and retarded response I have ever had!!
What are you trying to tell here? I don't really care where you have been!
What's it to me???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh and btw there are no 'nuclear weapons' because there is no nuclear atom!
it simply can't exist!:

https://able2know.org/topic/472469-1

izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I have met many interesting people including Bob Brodsky, the rocket scientist who designed the aerodynamics on the nuclear weapons I worked with in the USAF in the late 1950's.

I've met John Otway.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 11:57 am
@OldGrumpy,
It's retarded to you because you fail to understand what the world is all about.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It's retarded to you because you fail to understand what the world is all about.

I guess that makes two of you.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:00 pm
@OldGrumpy,
I worked with the Mk 6 and Mk 39 nuclear weapons. Of coarse they don't exist in your ignorance. http://www.strategic-air-command.com/weapons/nuclear_bomb_chart.htm
OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nope, they indeed do not exist.

Of course I am not saying bombs don't exist.

I hope, for your sake, that you agree that if an nuclear atom doesn't exist,
a nuclear bomb is also impossible?!

They have fooled you.

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Bragging about your travels doesn't make you an informed/knowledgeable person, ci. It actually illustrates just how vacuous you are.

Knowledgeable, intelligent people could address the issues raised, like the science and the facts of 9/11. Remember,

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about. - Wayne Dyer

None of you know anything about either the science or the facts of 9/11 and yet you cling to your highly fallacious ignorance that the US government story has any veracity.

You all ignore the stark realities, the molten/vaporized WTC steel, the US government owned and controlled nanothermite found in WTC dust, the high volume of the by products of the US government owned and controlled nanothermite found in WTC dust, the free fall of WTC7, the accelerating collapses of WTCs 1 & 2, the molten steel seen flowing from WTC2, ... .

0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Nope, they indeed do not exist, for they can't.

Of course I am not saying bombs don't exist.

I hope, for your sake, that you agree that if a nuclear atom doesn't exist,
a nuclear bomb is also impossible?!

They have fooled you.

0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:04 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Your ignorance is beyond hope.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You worked as a grunt, lifting and loading. Come on, ci, fer kerist's sake, do try to be at least remotely sensible.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Thu 13 Sep, 2018 12:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Maybe, that is possible. Let'see then. Why do you think that exactly is? My ignorance beyond hope? I do hope you can explain yourself?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 09:53:41