Janet Reno's Witchcraft Trials: The Methodology

boomerang

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 10:06 am
I confess that this thread completely creeps me out. We're only a month away from the 10 year anniversary of the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in OKC -- which was done by another Waco obsessed, Reno hating "person".
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 10:32 am
boomerang wrote:
I confess that this thread completely creeps me out. We're only a month away from the 10 year anniversary of the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in OKC -- which was done by another Waco obsessed, Reno hating "person".

Whom the government seemed in some sort of an overwhelming hurry to hang, as in "dead men tell no tales"....
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 10:40 am
Chrissee wrote:
Threads like this from chronic posters like this are among the reasons that I don't visit here much.

Fine. I mean, I know you San Franciscans have your own little life and your own little reality which are separate from what the rest of us experience, but what would you say to that little 17-year old girl who fell into Janet Reno's medieval justice factory?

Quote:

What was your cell like? Were you there alone?

I was there alone in a very small cell with a bed and a toilet. But the thing is that they would switch me from cell to cell. There was this other cell -- I'll never forget. It was called 3A1. I never forget that, because most of the people that were there, it was like a big room with little cells next to each other. And most of the people -- well, all the people that were there were suicide or suicide watch or they were crazy. Everybody was naked.

Naked?

Yes.

You were naked?

I was naked. Yes.

For how long?

They switched me back and forth. They keep me there for a week. I lost track of time.

So you would go into this cell 3A1. They would have you strip first?

They had me there for a long time.

And you would spend hours, days -- what?

Days.

In the cell alone, naked?

Alone, naked, cold. That's when I began to feel they were getting hard on me. They would give me cold showers. Two people will hold me, run me under cold water, and then throw me back in the cell naked with nothing, just a bare floor. And I used to be cold, real cold. I would have my periods and they would just wash me and throw me back in the cell. And they would tell me if I don't do what they say, that was going to be my life for the rest of my life.

I started breaking down, crying, depressed. They started giving me medications every night to sleep. They were very, very strong. They were these very little green pills. ...

Who was Dr. Michael Rappaport? And there was also a woman named Merry Sue Haber. Who were they?

They were psychiatrists that work for Mr. Von Zamft. And they were there to help me.

They were there to help you. Is that how Mr. Von Zamft--

"Help me remember," that's what Mr. Von Zamft said. "To help me remember." I said, "Remember what?" I remember them telling me, "Ileana, you have a real bad psychological problem. You [can't remember] something that happened to you." And I'll be like, "No, nothing has happened to me." "Yes, it has."

That little girl would ask you why you'd want the lunatic responsible for all that **** for the attorney general of the United States; what would you tell her?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 06:00 pm
gungasnake wrote:
boomerang wrote:

Whom the government seemed in some sort of an overwhelming hurry to hang, as in "dead men tell no tales"....

http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=87962&Disp=2#C2

Quote:

Mr. Roger Ailes

Chairman and CEO, Fox News

Dear Mr. Ailes,

As you know Fox News is producing a special on the Oklahoma City (OKC) bombing for airing around the time of the tenth anniversary of the bombing, April 19, 1995. Mr. Peter Russo, the producer of the Fox special contacted me on March 9, 2005 and spoke to me approximately 25 minutes. Mr. Russo told me he contacted me because one of the persons he interviewed for the special, retired Air Force General Benton Partin, had recommended me to Mr. Russo as an important source for the OKC bombing investigations.

I recommended to Mr. Russo that he contact, ASAP, two men I have known for almost ten years- OKC attorney Michael Johnston and William Jasper, the senior editor of the New American magazine. Johnston filed a Federal lawsuit in DC against Iraq three years ago on behalf of 20 OKC bombing victims. Johnston is an expert on Iraq going back to before the first Gulf war. Johnston has been a Federal litigant seeking the release of surveillance tapes associated with the OKC bombing and Johnston won a ruling (but not complied with) from Federal judge Wayne Alley ordering the release of such tapes held by the FBI and DOJ. Johnston interviewed OKC bombing suspect Andreas Strassmeyer in Germany shortly after the OKC bombing. For almost ten years William Jasper has written more articles and done more interviews on the OKC bombing than any single investigator or researcher. Lance Hori communicated significantly with Jasper and Johnston at length during Hori's production of the History Channel very abbreviated documentary on the OKC bombing last year. .....
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:53 pm
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:16 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Rolling Eyes

I don't see anything resembling an answer to the question above there, Dookie. Again:

Quote:

That little girl would ask you why you'd want the lunatic responsible for all that **** for the attorney general of the United States; what would you tell her?

What would you tell her?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:32 am
Sorry, Gunga, but I'm MUCH more concerned with the lunatic in the Oval Office.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:24 pm
This is a recent image of Saturn's little moon Iapetus:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images_v2/Iapetus/Iapetus-Color-McIrvin.jpg

If you look carefully you will see a sort of a ridge or belt running around the equator of the
moon, or you might want to view a larger image:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images_v2/Iapetus/IAPETUS-Wall-CL.jpg

Richard Hoagland's analysis thereof:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Hoagland notes that

Quote:

There is no viable geological model to explain a sixty thousand-foot-high, sixty thousand-foot-wide, four million-foot-long "wall" … spanning an entire planetary hemisphere … let alone, located in the precise plane of its equator! ....

....That, it could really be a "wall" … a vast, planet spanning, artificial construct!!

All scientists are doing at this point is guessing on this one. My own guess would be that they had democrats or some other sort of undesirables on the place who nobody was ever able to reason with, and that the normal people finally gave them their own half of the place to live on and built a wall to keep them there.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:35 pm
gungasnake wrote:
This is a recent image of Saturn's little moon Iapetus:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images_v2/Iapetus/Iapetus-Color-McIrvin.jpg

If you look carefully you will see a sort of a ridge or belt running around the equator of the
moon, or you might want to view a larger image:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/images_v2/Iapetus/IAPETUS-Wall-CL.jpg

Richard Hoagland's analysis thereof:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm

Hoagland notes that

Quote:

There is no viable geological model to explain a sixty thousand-foot-high, sixty thousand-foot-wide, four million-foot-long "wall" … spanning an entire planetary hemisphere … let alone, located in the precise plane of its equator! ....

....That, it could really be a "wall" … a vast, planet spanning, artificial construct!!

All scientists are doing at this point is guessing on this one. My own guess would be that they had democrats or some other sort of undesirables on the place who nobody was ever able to reason with, and that the normal people finally gave them their own half of the place to live on and built a wall to keep them there.

Gee, Gunga, thanks. I always wondered what some of the sources were for neoconservative lunacy on these threads, especially when they have nothing to do with the subject at hand; i.e., the policies and complacency of American administrations and their effect on the American people.

We've already seen how it's effected you. Celestial fixations now seem to be par for the course.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:58 pm
Don't get me wrong, I mean, it's not like I'm TOTALLY unsympathetic...

I can picture the suffering which all of these recent successes must cause
you demokkkrats.

I mean, it would be hard enough on you if Slick Clinton had been followed up by
an ordinary old-style republican like Herbert Hoover or Taft. Even that would
make you look very, very bad in comparison, but to have Clinton followed by a
truly righteous man who institutes policies based on principles and
righteousness must just hurt like hell.

pain

http://www.createstudio.com/art/large/Redemption-Pain.jpg

more pain...

http://home.student.uu.se/a/anli7609/pain.jpg

Ingenious democrat strategem to prevent world from seeing tears brought on by spread of democracy...

http://www.artfacts.net/exhibpics/11203.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 01:00 pm
Actually, if you tried hard enough, you might could look through the eyeholes and see the tears....
0 Replies