I'm definately a morning person.
0 Replies

ukman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:21 am
id settle for any right now Sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:37 am
Though wake up sex is nice, you usually dont get good ' quality' when you are still tired.
Evening sex tends to be longer, more intense and always has the possiblity of turning into several sessions of great sex. My vote is for evening.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:42 am
Why vs?
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:48 am
From what I remember both are pretty good.

I have woken up to oral and have done the same to girls and that is the best way to wake up.

I think the morning holds more opportunitys if you have nothing to do that day. But Shewolf makes a good point, I would have to say sex that starts at night and lasts to morning gets my vote.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:49 am
Best ever was a Saturday morning wake-up that ended late Sunday afternoon.

In hopes of repeating that wonderful weekend, I HAVE to vote for the morning.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 10:33 am
I'm definitely not a morning person. It takes a lot of
convincing to get a morning session with me.

Besides, once you have a child who wakes up early and
a dog that naggs to get into the grass, the choices are
not as spontaneous any longer.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 10:34 am
Francis wrote:
Why vs?

Haha, typical for the french Very Happy
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 10:55 am
Morning.....That way I can get up and have a shower, and sleep much better at night.......but then again, it all depends!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:55 pm
I'm always too rushed in the morning.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 01:08 am
Can't I have both??

p.s. I'm not even French!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 01:12 am
When Mr S wakes up in the mood, he prods me with his appendage and says 'cock of the mornin' to ya'

Now THAT'S romantic! :wink:
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 02:52 am
Im always in the mood in the morning, even when i have nobody to be in the mood for. At night, i'm tired. Possibilities are fewer when you're tired.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 03:40 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Francis wrote:
Why vs?

Haha, typical for the french Very Happy

You haven't heard of the Full English Breakfast, then, CJ? Laughing

When it's not a rush before work, mornings for me - but then again, I'd really choose both? Can be delightful...and different, even if it's only a few hours apart.

KP
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 11:27 am
What do you know, I always thought the English drink
a cup of tea when waking up Wink

By the way, Prince has something else to say Mr. Green

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1263853#1263853
0 Replies

chispita73

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 04:03 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Besides, once you have a child who wakes up early and a dog that naggs to get into the grass, the choices are
not as spontaneous any longer.

Totally agree... just last night my hubby was complaining that it had been a while since our last session (granted 2 weeks is long). I never thought I would be one of those wives that complained about being tired or not having time... Things have changed.

We start our day at 4 am taking the dogs outside, hitting the Gym at 5 for 1 hour and work by 7am until 4pm. Take the kids to Water Polo, baseball practice from 5 to 7 pm, cook dinner, clean the kitchen and wash the dishes... I'm already getting tired just putting this down... Rolling Eyes

Having rambled on I'd have to vote for and early Saturday morning wakeup session when the kids are gone... I look forward to spending countless hours in bed with a break here and there to get a drink and finally going out for brunch! That's the best... :wink:
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 04:17 pm
Afternoon. That's getting to be a nostalgic vote, though. Lots of well-remembered summer days, waking up late, a little hung over, off to a long brunch, a couple of post-brunch bevvies, a little grass, then alternate sex-nap-sex-nap-sex until it's time to wander down to the open-air bar by the beach for some brie with roasted garlic, agave wine margaritas, good bear, sammich, back into town, more drinks, late snack, home, sloppy sleepy evening sex, sleep, wake, repeat...

Goddamn I miss being 22 in California...
0 Replies