The Men Who Hate Women

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2018 09:01 pm
The Men Who Hate Women

Alex Meyers

FIRST AND FOREMOST: THIS IS A COMEDY BIT

Nothing here should really be taken too seriously. I mean, I try to get in some serious points, but really I'm just poking fun at the crazies.

I mean, there are soooooo many videos out there talking about "crazy feminists" or whatever, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the other side.

Like I said, though, of course the points the red pill / MRA guys make are more detailed than how I portrayed it. But, thats the point of comedy, I guess.

Not that I'm an actual comedian, mind you.

The beginning of the video might not make too much sense, but the point I was trying to make is this:

Back in the "good ol' days" men only met a few women at a time. You had to go to a cafe, bar, club, party etc. and you would talk to maybe 1 or 2 women and, most likely, get rejected.

Getting rejected once or twice a week still sucks, but whatever, right?

Now with online dating, a lot of guys get passively or sometimes even actively rejected a dozen times a day, which leads some of these men to feel an overwhelming sense of unfairness.

Nothing has actually changed, just multiplied 100x.

This contributes to why these men feel so negatively toward women.

I should probably make another video talking about this in depth, now that I think about it.

Also I wanted to try out some new editing techniques to make a more "documentary" style video. So that's why this video is a little more fancy than my other ones.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 946 • Replies: 0
No top replies