Sex is good for you

littlek

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 07:50 pm
I recieved this email chain letter yesterday and decided I didn't want to take any chances....... so, now I shall pass it on to hundreds of people all over the world.

Quote:
1. Sex is a beauty treatment. Scientific tests find that when women make love they produce amounts of the hormone estrogen, which makes hair shine and skin smooth.
=============
2. Gentle, relaxed lovemaking reduces your chances of suffering dermatitis, skin rashes and blemishes. The sweat produced cleanses the pores and makes your skin glow.
=============
3. Lovemaking can burn up those calories you piled on during that romantic dinner.
=============
4. Sex is one of the safest sports you can take up. It stretches and tones up just about every muscle in the body. It's more enjoyable than swimming 20 laps, and you don't need special sneakers!
=============
5. Sex is an instant cure for mild depression. It releases endorphins into the bloodstream, producing a sense of euphoria and leaving you with a feeling of well-being.
=============
6. The more sex you have, the more you will be offered. The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones. These subtle sex perfumes drive the opposite sex crazy!
=============
7. Sex is the safest tranquilizer in the world. IT IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE THAN VALIUM.
=============
8. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away. Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque build-up.
=============
9. Sex actually relieves headaches. A lovemaking session can release the tension that restricts blood vessels in the brain.
=============
10. A lot of lovemaking can unblock a stuffy nose. Sex is a natural antihistamine. It can help combat asthma and hay fever.
=============
This message has been sent to you for good luck in sex. The original is in a room in the basement of the Dwight House Pub. It has been sent around the world nine times. Now sex has been sent to you. The "Hot Sex Fairy" will visit you within four days of receiving this message, provided you, in turn, send it on.

If you don't, then you will never receive good sex again for the rest of your life. You will eventually become celibate, and your genitals will rot and fall off. This is no joke! Send copies to people you think need sex (who doesn't?). Don't send money, as the fate of your genitals has no price.

Do not keep this message. This message must leave your e-mail in 96 hours. Please send ten copies and see what happens in four days.

Since the copy must tour the world, you must send it. This is true, even if you are not superstitious.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,038 • Replies: 22
No top replies

fbaezer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 08:04 pm
Posting this on A2K, I assure you, guarantees you more than a visit from the Hot Sex Fairy... and sexual doom for many an A2Ker.

Hmmm... I wonder who the Hot Sex Fairy is...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 08:52 pm
Noooooo, you don't have to worry because it didn't come to you via your email inbox.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:01 pm
So how did that visit from the hot sex fairy go, littlek? Details, details!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:36 pm
I'm still waiting.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:44 pm
he was supposed to be there within four days! How could that be? Maybe he came while you were sleeping one night?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
That's happened before.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
Oh?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:48 pm
In college.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 05:53 pm
Hahaha...I once woke up with a girl in college after being hammered the night before, and one of us had wet the bed during the night. I thought it was her, and she thought it was me, but we'll never know for sure.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:00 pm
I woke up in the process of this guy having his wet dream, then he woke up and asked if he'd just had one. Nooooo, this is my semen all over my stomach.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:13 pm
Oh my god, that is hilarious.

Hmmm...I don't know how much detail you want to go into here, but, ummm...are you sure he wasn't just pretending to be asleep?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:14 pm
yes, I am sure.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:22 pm
littlek wrote:
I woke up in the process of this guy having his wet dream, then he woke up and asked if he'd just had one.

That happened to my old boyfriend, I just happened to be awake Laughing
Him-----> Shocked right after he woke up and saw me watching Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:25 pm
Pretty funny....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:27 pm
Okay then.

I only asked because it seems like an amazing coincidence that you would wake up just as the guy is finishing up a wet dream. I mean, what must the odds be of something like that? How funny.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:30 pm
He was making noise.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:42 pm
Oh my god, it happened to you too, Paula!? Get the hell outta here! Incredible!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:44 pm
It probably happened to you, too, but you slept through it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 06:57 pm
Could be. But I mean that part about you guys waking up right then...I guess it happens more than I thought. Who knew?
0 Replies