What does 1T mean in child clothing sizes?

sozobe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:13 am
I have to check that out. There wasn't one in my old city, but some of the resale clothes I've gotten here were from TCP, and I like them. And they have a store here, I just haven't gone in. (I thought it was MORE expensive than Gap/ Gymboree.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:20 am
There's a Children's Place in the underground here. The parents in our office are constantly there - I don't think I've ever gone by where something wasn't on sale. Quite decent stuff.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:16 pm
I think they can be expensive if you buy in season in the regular stores. The outlets are really good, but if there's not one near you, you could try hitting the seasonal sales.

Hey soz, you're in or near Columbus? There's an outlet here: http://www.primeoutlets.com/cntrdefault.asp?cntrid=1029

Don't know if that's near enough to you to make it worth it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:22 pm
Ooh, outlet!!

About 45 minutes away, the directions say -- not impossible, but yeah, pretty far.

However I adore the Eddie Bauer outlet that's much closer -- if they had kid's clothes I'd be in hog heaven.

(ehBeth, we gotta hit the EB outlet together. Any specific plans for a Cols visit yet?)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:08 pm
Eddie Bauer's dangerous. I mean, really, a store that sells clothes with my initials on the buttons! Dangerous.

and why was I reading this thread? errrr, my dogs wear little kids clothes - and I learned that skinny mini Bailey wears 18T if I can find it, and Cleo is better in 24 mos than 2T cuz she's not skinny mini. and i can usually find lots of never-worn (storetag still in never-worn) 24 mos stuff at Goodwill - seems like a size that gets bought a lot but never worn.
0 Replies