just a pinch between cheek and gum and a 45 to the head

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 10:25 pm
A 14-year-old boy was charged with shooting a school bus driver to death as she drove her morning route.
A relative of the driver said she had reported the boy a day earlier for using smokeless tobacco on the bus.
None of the 24 schoolchildren of all ages on the bus was hurt, even though the bus crashed into a utility pole after driver Joyce Gregory was shot.
Authorities declined to comment on a motive for the shooting or identify the high school freshman accused of killing Gregory, but neighbours said his name is Jason Clinard.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,317 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 07:56 am
Hey, taking away a good ole boy's whiskey, woman or chewin' tobaccy is a hanging offense in some states.

There are some things that it ain't safe to mess with! Laughing
0 Replies

AngstRiddenGuy

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:45 pm
Re: just a pinch between cheek and gum and a 45 to the head
dyslexia wrote:
A 14-year-old boy was charged with shooting a school bus driver to death as she drove her morning route.
A relative of the driver said she had reported the boy a day earlier for using smokeless tobacco on the bus.
None of the 24 schoolchildren of all ages on the bus was hurt, even though the bus crashed into a utility pole after driver Joyce Gregory was shot.
Authorities declined to comment on a motive for the shooting or identify the high school freshman accused of killing Gregory, but neighbours said his name is Jason Clinard.

But he didnt know what he was doing or that it was wrong!!! his brain isnt developed enough to know better.

- yep. thats the thinking of the supreme court. The kid should hang. Instead, liberals will blame the gun.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:47 pm
well now that we cleared up the issue of liberals and gun (whoa wait a minute, meself and many other Liberals are gun owners) so I guess that doesn't fly, anyway thanks for sharing Angst and about the meetings, keep attending it can't hurt.
0 Replies

AngstRiddenGuy

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:49 pm
interesting but
dyslexia wrote:
well now that we cleared up the issue of liberals and gun (whoa wait a minute, meself and many other Liberals are gun owners) so I guess that doesn't fly, anyway thanks for sharing Angst and about the meetings, keep attending it can't hurt.

I don t care that a liberal owns a gun - the fact is enough idiots will flip out and blame the firearm. that said the real problem is the kid - who KNOWS right from wrong and deserves the death penalty.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:08 pm
well then it's really that silly supreme court that has erred rather than liberals you say?
0 Replies

AngstRiddenGuy

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:13 pm
dyslexia wrote:
well then it's really that silly supreme court that has erred rather than liberals you say?

Foolish liberal thinking on the supreme court is more accurate...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:28 pm
Pretty sad. Not, just for the driver and the family of, but also for the other students on the bus.

Where was this, Dys?
0 Replies

AngstRiddenGuy

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:32 pm
probably should have just let the little bastard chew.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:58 pm
Relax, angst. Have a Tums. It has calcium.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 06:03 pm
was in Tennessee
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 06:04 pm
hee hee hee. Angst, too much Rush Limbaugh does that to ya. You didnt even ask how the kid got ahold of
the weapon.

Dys, howcome you draw em in like a rattletrap?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 06:32 pm
Phoenix, I never have a quarrel with you and I don't now. But to be honest, your post and the emoticon saddened me. I know you didn't kid around to be insensitive cause I know how sensitive you can be.
But I just can't help feeling a sense of despair for this woman just trying to make ends meet and this lost young man. What a waste of life. The two of them.

http://www.tennessean.com/local/ssiboxes/05/WEB_0304-B-SCHOOLBUS2.jpg
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 06:38 pm
not one of us has enough information to even consider the reasons why.
0 Replies

AngstRiddenGuy

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:10 am
farmerman wrote:
hee hee hee. Angst, too much Rush Limbaugh does that to ya. You didnt even ask how the kid got ahold of
the weapon.

Dys, howcome you draw em in like a rattletrap?

why care how he got ahold of the gun? the point is that the subhuman did it, killed an innocent - he should suffer the same fate.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:36 pm
Angst,Unfortunately the electric high chair is no longer available to you. Thanks to the USSC this very week.
Your mind seems to work quickly and simply, mostly simply.

Id hope that the law gets to the bottom of this tragedy by finding out everything .
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:38 pm
It is or should be illegal to shoot first and ascertain the facts later.
0 Replies