What turns u on..and gets u goin?

smog

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:58 pm
rodbogey wrote:
I've always thought that both the sexy conversation and the foot move had lots to do with the outcome.

Wait, so, when a girl rubs your penis and says she wants to have sex with you, that gets you turned on? No way... I don't believe it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:00 pm
Some donkeys are tunred on by men. Wink LOL
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:47 pm
I'd want a do over....
Quote:
Rodbogey - that was on the first date!? whatever did you have left to do on the second?
:wink:
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 01:02 am
Guaranteed way to turn me on is to rub the inside of my thigh. BOINGGGG!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 03:32 am
Once again, I am completely turned on by a thread writtenby complete strangers!!
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:34 pm
smog wrote:
rodbogey wrote:
I've always thought that both the sexy conversation and the foot move had lots to do with the outcome.

Wait, so, when a girl rubs your penis and says she wants to have sex with you, that gets you turned on? No way... I don't believe it.

Yeah, that seemed obvious, I know. What I was trying to point out was that the oucome being so good in bed between two near strangers -as we were- had lots to do with the way she seduced me. That night was like if we both knew, sexually, each other for a really long time. I thought and continue to think that the night was so awsome because we made a special connection by her doing the foot move -I'm crazy about women's feet when they're neat and sexy- and by me making her very comfortable with the sexy conversation.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 10:40 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Rodbogey - that was on the first date!? whatever did you have left to do on the second?

Actually that has been one of my most fulfilling and funniest sexual relationships. It's a shame we connected so good in that field and we were so different in others. Anyway, after that crazy night we went a little bit more crazy on our practices -i.e. public places-. Those were the days! LOL!
0 Replies