Bush a Genius Says NY Times

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 03:26 pm
It's not about the power, Fox. It's mearly about the integrity and oversight of able2know.com.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 03:27 pm
And Freeduck was right; some offensive comments towards others ARE grounds for removal.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:22 pm
Quote:
Genius, according to 'Britannica', is "a person of extraordinary intellectual power".

Bush's IQ is well known to be average. Someone may be a genius, but it ain't Bush. Let's try Rove or Ralph Reed maybe. Evil genius is dangerous.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:41 pm
"...well known to be average..." Really??? Next you will tell us that Jefferson was just an average President. Where's your proof?

Smart is as smart does. Bush certainly made a fool out of John Kerry.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:39 pm
Royally - sad to say. Kerry was "supposed" to be the smarter one.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:49 pm
Quote:

Bush had nothing to do with it. Rove played his usual tricks. That's all.

Here's the source you requested, george. Remember, the more you repeat it, the truer it is.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bliq-bush.htm

Quote:

Interesting that so many people found it so easy to believe.

LOL
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:52 pm
Okay, georgeob, apologize. Wink
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 07:45 am
Lola wrote:
Interesting that so many people found it so easy to believe.

LOL

It is funny how desperate the Democrats are, and apparently naive and gullible.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:17 am
You can easily see how the conservatives make their arguments based on the politics of destruction. Observe the coldness demonstrated by McG's post above. He thinks it's funny when some one feels desperate. Where is the conservative compassion, this kinder gentler love of fellow man?

Yes we're desperate. And we have very good reason to be. But remember desperate times lay the ground work for change. Not only are we desperate, but our very desperation is providing a strong motivation to fight. We'll see who is naive and gullible. Hold on, you blind, uncaring cold hearted conservatives. You're in for a big surprise.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:35 am
Lola wrote:
You can easily see how the conservatives make their arguments based on the politics of destruction. Observe the coldness demonstrated by McG's post above. He thinks it's funny when some one feels desperate. Where is the conservative compassion, this kinder gentler love of fellow man?

Yes we're desperate. And we have very good reason to be. But remember desperate times lay the ground work for change. Not only are we desperate, but our very desperation is providing a strong motivation to fight. We'll see who is naive and gullible. Hold on, you blind, uncaring cold hearted conservatives. You're in for a big surprise.

I'm holding on. Maybe Dean will scream another GOP representative to the highest office in the land.

Just out of curiosity though, why the "LOL" following "Interesting that so many people found it so easy to believe. "?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:54 am
Lola wrote:
Quote:

Bush had nothing to do with it. Rove played his usual tricks. That's all.

Here's the source you requested, george. Remember, the more you repeat it, the truer it is.

How could you possibly know that it was Rove and not Bush who showed Kerry for the vain, posturing, phoney that he is? Even your link showed - as you noted - that this stuff is all fabricated.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:55 am
McGentrix wrote:
Lola wrote:

I'm holding on. Maybe Dean will scream another GOP representative to the highest office in the land.

Just out of curiosity though, why the "LOL" following "Interesting that so many people found it so easy to believe. "?

Observe the weakness of the conservative mind set, lack of imagination. Dullness. Use it against them.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:56 am
Lola wrote:

Damn!!! Watch out, you will end up twisting on my sword.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
Pervert.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:06 am
Quote:
How could you possibly know that it was Rove and not Bush who showed Kerry for the vain, posturing, phoney that he is? Even your link showed - as you noted - that this stuff is all fabricated.

Having a little trouble understanding my point, george?
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:08 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Pervert.

Don't worry FreeDuck. george has keen insight into the direct shot into a lady's heart.

He can be sooooo tempting.

But observe the technique. It's fine, if a bit too unoriginal.

These guys just don't like it when they get a taste of their own medicine. They don't like it and, heck, they don't even recognize it.

Observe this weakness and use it against them.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:15 am
Oh, I was just joshin' him -- and trying out my conservative arguing technique of label and dismiss. I don't take seriously anything that perverts say.
:wink:
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:16 am
And keep in mind this phrase... "Remember, the more you repeat it, the truer it is. "
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:22 am
McGentrix wrote:
And keep in mind this phrase... "Remember, the more you repeat it, the truer it is. "

A+ for McG

And A+ with extra credit for FreeDuck.

Laugh........you know it's funny to observe what a bad taste these guys are getting from their own medicine. And that's good because they deserve it.

It's very nice that you're having as much fun as I am.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 10:35 am
Crisis #1: Saddam has WMDs and we are in immenent danger. Solution: Bring democracy to the ME, because there are no WMDs
Crisis #2: Our economy is in need of spending, so I have inacted a tax cut for the rich. Solution: The national debt will be cut in half by 2009 - after I'm gone.
Crisis #3: The social security program is in dire danger, and I propose a personal investment account. Solution: Increases our national debt by 1 to 2 trillion dollars, and doesn't save social security.
Crisis #4: The sky is falling. Solution: Yet to be announced by this president.
0 Replies