My boyfriend doesn't think i'm attracted to him

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 05:53 pm
So i've been dating my boyfriend for almost 8 months and I really love him and could never imagine breaking up with him. we get on so well and I am so attracted to him. But he doesn't believe that I am attracted to him, because I cannot pick out one specific part of him that I find attractive. Due to this I apparently don't find him attractive and I don't know what to do about this as it has been going on for a while and I don't know a way to convince him that I am attracted to him without doing what i've already been doing for the last couple of months. This has been really getting me down recently.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 1,556 • Replies: 10
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:03 pm
@linglingxox,
Pick a part and tell him it's your favorite.

Next case.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:44 pm
Actions speak louder than words, show him!
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 07:44 pm
@linglingxox,
Quote:
doing what i've already been doing for the last couple of months

What? At length?
0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:06 pm
@linglingxox,
Quote:
So i've been dating my boyfriend for almost 8 months and I really love him and could never imagine breaking up with him. we get on so well and I am so attracted to him. But he doesn't believe that I am attracted to him, because I cannot pick out one specific part of him that I find attractive.

I suspect that you are able to tell him why you are attracted to him. It may be something small, like his smile or his laugh, the way he walks, his style of clothing, his voice, his sense of humor, his eyes, his scent, his hair, his shaved head, his tattoos, his piercings, his height, his skin complexion, his accent. I can go on and on. The point is I suspect that you can tell him specifically what you find attractive. Only you know why you are attracted to him, so tell him.
chai2

Thu 14 Jun, 2018 11:09 pm
@Real Music,
Yeah, like I said, pick a part and go with it.

Jesus, he just wants to hear her compliment something. Don’t know what the big deal is.
0 Replies

linglingxox

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 04:15 am
@Real Music,
I have said that but he wants me to pick a part of his body that i prefer to the rest. Ive said that his personality and stuff is what i find the most attractive but he wants me to for example pick his legs that i find most attractive. But i find all of him equally attractive
CoastalRat

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 06:42 am
@linglingxox,
Oh good grief, just tell him you like his package and he will stop being so silly. To me he is simply being ridiculous. Actually, sounds like he is insecure. Not sure if this is good or bad.

0 Replies

jespah

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 06:43 am
@linglingxox,
Tell him you love the back of his left knee.
0 Replies

dawghousedus

Fri 15 Jun, 2018 10:30 am
@linglingxox,
Give him compliments. Give some surprises to express your love.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sat 16 Jun, 2018 11:07 am
@linglingxox,
Here's a quick reminder about one difference or preference that distinguishes the genders that springs to my mind: Men/boys have a tendency to be a bit more visual than women/girls. With that in mind, he's a bit more 'invested" in what you think of his parts. Why not indulge him and name something (more than personality traits). I'll bet you can come up with something.
0 Replies