cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 10:41 am
Anybody else here sleepwalk? I have on occasion all of my life. Just the other night I woke up standing in the kitchen going through the drawers. But sometimes I don't wake up and go back to bed. I recall finding some strangely mangled butter and cheese on the counter one morning a year or so ago.

Anybody else?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,343 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 11:02 am

not to my knowledge Smile
is it a part of the dream you're having at the time you wake up on your feet?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 11:07 am
how long have you known about this cj?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 11:55 am
my ex brother-in-law was a sleep walker. As with many things, he seemed to do it more often when he was stressed out about something. They lived in their house as they were building it and they had completed the loft bedroom but not the stairway or railings around it. They went up and down by ladder. One night he fell off the loft and broke his back. YIKES!!!! The moral of the story is to be careful where you go to sleep if you're a sleep walker.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 12:09 pm
First time I remember I was five. So, quite a long time! Smile
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 01:36 pm
I have. I used to sleepwalk frequently when I was a child, but as an adult only on rare occasion. In college once I was seen sleepwalking out of my dorm room by my roommate, but came back shortly after. While I was working my first full time job, but still lived with my parents, I came walking down the stairs sleeping walking. I am also famous for my sleep talking.

I wonder if it is heredity at all. I have noticed my oldest seems to sleepwalk and will sit up and talk in her sleep.
0 Replies