Can women secretly get themselves off anywhere, anytime?

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 02:18 pm
Re: Can women secretly get themselves off anywhere, anytime?
kickycan wrote:

I always used to tell my friend that I thought he was full of ****, and that the percentage of women who can do this is very small, and the percentage of women who would actually do this in public is probably miniscule.

BULLSH!T

all it takes is the crotch hem of blue jeans to pinch / push . WALK, jog, bike, etc and well
BAM-O!

Very simple. Very common. ;-)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 02:20 pm
smorgs wrote:
I don't think women come that quietly...

Oh yeah we can .
It is passed off as ' choking' , spitting out drinks, fanning ourselves, laughing too hard at something ..... ..

or is this all just me? Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 02:28 pm
Oh..
and how did THIS topic become featured??!!
Laughing
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 02:35 pm
I'm with shewolf 100% on this one. It's definitely not hard to do, but it does take the correct frame of mind to be in at the time.....but that's just me.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 02:49 pm
I heard women sometimes don't even need stimulation to orgasim if their minds are focused enough on it.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 03:00 pm
That is true tenoch...
they are called wet dreams. ;-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 04:57 pm
shewolf, you are just screwing with me, right? If this is really true, then I will be watching for the little foot bounce from now on. Damn, you guys are lucky...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:12 pm
Girls please, don't take advantage of kicky's desperate
situation, you're just teasing him.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:26 pm
Well, if anyone could do it, shewolf could!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:43 pm
Okay, so it seems I was right after all. There are a few people who can do it, just like there are a few people who are flexible enough to go down on themselves. But for the most part, it ain't happenin' a lot. Shewolf is one of the exceptions to the rule.

Does that sound like a fair assessment?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:51 pm
I rather would like to know who's acrobatic enough
to go down on themself. Any circus people here? http://www.borge.diesal.de/schiel.gif
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:57 pm
I think Gus used to brag about his prowess in that area. Gus? Care to share a story with us?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 05:58 pm
Oh? Do tell, Gus.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 06:01 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
I rather would like to know who's acrobatic enough
to go down on themself. Any circus people here? http://www.borge.diesal.de/schiel.gif

That's pobably the only reason men take yoga classes.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:35 pm
This is for those who haven't been on a sex shop. There are toys especially disigned for women who want to get off while sitting in public places. There are vaginal balls. They are hold into the vagina and they help to get the orgasm while the woman is sitting and exercising her pelvic muscles. They work pretty much as a piercing but they also reach the g-spot so the stimulation is deeper. Bottom line, women can get off the way kicky proposed, and they even have toys to do that. That's someting I kinda envy, 'cause I can't get my boy out anywhere and just start playing. I'm a very horny person, but not an exhibitionist.Have fun girls!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:41 pm
The very Idea of piercing is painful, and I've never heard of vaginal "balls"....hey, that's an oxymoron, isn't it?

Anyway I have heard some (rare) women can orgasm with thought alone, no foot-bobbing required, but I've never met one. Personally I think if a woman is leg-crossed and foot-bobbing, she's just restless or nervous. So very tame of me.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:42 pm
I wonder if they make a clicking noise while moving
the pelvic muscles?

Do they fall out when you stop contracting the muscle?

All these questions.....
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:47 pm
So if you see a little ball fall out of a woman's skirt and roll into traffic....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:52 pm
HA!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:53 pm
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/froehlich/rofl.gif
0 Replies