Question

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 04:51 pm
Ok, I was wondering exactly how to give my husband a hand job. We are newlyweds, and I haven't ever done it. When I move my hand up and down, do I move the skin to...or not? Also...what does "spooning" mean?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 869 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 04:56 pm
Married, and haven't give him a HJob?!!! Just ask him how he likes it while you're doing it, and i'm sure he won't complain. I only have one suggestion. USE LUBE!

Spooning I think is just lying in bed together side by side kind of like how two spoons are stuck together.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 10:37 am
Dont grab hold and yank down, this is not appreciated by the guy even if it was meant with loving enthusiasm.
Just do it gently to begin with and his moans and groans should tell you if he likes it.
Tenoch is right, just ask him.

Spoons I think is lying on your sides facing the same way and you snuggle up together.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 10:41 am
why give a hand job when you can give head... just kidding, that is something my friends would say... I agree with tho others, just ask him... Put yourself in his shoes, lets say he has never gone down on you, would you rather him not know what he is doing or would you rather enjoy it and tell him what you like??
0 Replies

Aurora Dark

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 01:09 pm
If you ask for advice, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to offer it to you Wink

"what do you usually do to yourself?" is one thing I would ask, since that opens the door to the discussion in general. He may talk about that briefly, or give indication that he doesn't like what he normally does, and maybe slip in some advice on what he wishes you could do differently. who knows...

You never know until you ask, so go for it Wink Nothing sexual should ever be a single-person endeavor. Cooperate and learn from each other ^^
0 Replies

punkXchick

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 03:58 pm
thanks
You are alll a big help!
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:20 pm
I'd say use lub, lots of it if possible and rub it gently but also hard -this might sound weird but that's the way it is for me-, hand has to go up and down all the way. Give him head also while doing it and that will be very pleasurable: give him head, then switch to hand job and keep rolling 'till the end, that makes us very happy men.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 03:10 am
Is it me or is it getting very hot in here?!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 04:45 pm
http://www.thetribnet.org/images/animated%20fire.gifhttp://www.thetribnet.org/images/animated%20fire.gifhttp://www.thetribnet.org/images/animated%20fire.gif
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 05:13 am
Im burning up baaaaaby, Im burning up.

Think I may read this thread again,its like free p*rn.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:37 am
LOL!
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 10:38 am
Well on one hand....

No, that pun is too evil for even me to use. As a gay guy I've sort of got the best of both worlds here, I've been on both ends of handjobs so I've got a bit of experience to offer.

Simply put, some men's foreskins go back, others do not. Find out and respect this fact. Never apply more pressure than you would during a massage. Understand that handjobs feel good when they're similar to what the man would feel during penetrative sex and attempt to simulate that with your hand.

Don't stop as they reach orgasm. That's really really evil.

As they're finishing orgasming it usually feels good to move from the shaft to tip in much the same fashion as squeezing the last bit out of a tube of toothpaste, only not too hard.

Vary it or play with new techniques at the beggining of the hand job but at the point where they're close to orgasming you'll want to pick a technique that you know is good and stick with it. During that time if it starts going wrong the whole things been wasted.

Golden rule. If in doubt, ask the guy.
0 Replies